Chapter 4

Chapter 4

We all sat there in Starbucks, as Niall finished up the last of his shift. He kept looking over at me and blushing and smiling with his little cheeky grin that he has. I sat there in the booth with my head rested on my hand as my elbow kept me propped up on the table, just starting at him in awe. He is just so perfect. Louis hit my elbow off the table making my head fall to the table and spilling my French coffee all over my blouse. Niall saw and ran towards me with a rag. He cleaned up the mess on the table and stopped.. looked into my eyes.. and leaned in closer.. It was like we were the only ones in the room. Both of are eyes shut.

"Niall!" his manger shouted. We broke apart.

One Year Later

I was sitting at home with Cloe watching tv. I haven't seen her in a while so it was nice to spend time with her. I had my hair up in a messy bun and Niall's track pants and sweater that he left at my house the other night. I missed him. He's smell was on both, and I felt like I was floating on air. He smelt so good, I missed his big strong arms around my waist and his Irish accent whisper cute and dirty things into my ear at night.  

I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I said getting up

" It's probably the pizza man!" Cloe exclaimed with a big smile on her face. I got some money out of my wallet. As I opened the door I saw a tall figure standing in front of me, with roses held up tight to his chest..

"These are for.... Hey! That's my track suit!" He stated handing me the flowers. I blushed. " Its okay, they look better on you anyways". I went to go reply but was caught off guard when he pulled me close to him. Resting his head on my forehand as he slowly leaned in and kiss my lips. I put the floors on the table behind me, throwing my arms over his shoulders running my hands through his blonde hair.  

"Mera! The pizza man!" Cloe yelled. I turned around to see Cloe standing behind me pointing her finger towards the door beside Niall.

"That will be 22.25" the pizza man said kinda blushing.  

"I'll get it" Niall said pulling out his wallet.

"No, Niall it's okay" I exclaimed trying to pull his arm away.

"No, I'll get it princess" Niall whispered handing the man the money.

"Niall, you didn't have to do that! I had enough money!" I exclaimed lightly slapping his arm.

" I know. But, I don't want my baby to have to worry about money"

"YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!" Cloe yelled, grabbing us pulling us in for a tight hug.

"I guess we are" wrapping my arms around him, kissing him light on his bright red, rosie checks.

We sat down on the couch. I got up to get something to drink, I got Cloe a juice box, I got Niall a cold pint, and myself a bottle of water. I handed Niall his beer and sat down beside him, he grabbed my waist and pulled me up onto his lap. He played with my hair throughout the whole time we sat watching tv. I think I really love Niall. It feels just to right.

"Hey guys, I have to go. My mom wants me to babysit" Cloe said getting up from her chair.

"Oh okay, text me later then" I said getting up and hugging her. Niall came up behind me as I waved goodbye to her. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to his body. I felt his warm breath on my neck. I felt him drop something onto my chest. I looked down seeing that he was putting on a neckless.

"Niall what is this?" I asked turning around facing him.

"It's my grandmothers, before she died of cancer she gave it to me. And told me to give it to a women who meant the most to me" he stuttered out. Tears starting filling up both of our eyes.

"Please, please don't cry" as I wiped the tears off his checks. He cleared his throat. He got down on one knee. In his Irish accent he made out the words.

" Will you move in with me?"

"Niall? I don't know what to say" as I lifted him off the ground.

"Say yes!" He said with his heavy Irish accent. I thought about which seemed like forever but the more he looked me with his bright blue orbs. I just wanted to through my arms around him. Tears started to fill my eyes.

"Baby, don't cry" he said wiping my tears away.

"Yes, yes ill move in with you."