Dream Come True (Niall Horan Fanfic)

"You don't deserve her nobody does!" I heard a rather noticeable voice yell. That was the last thing I remember before passing out.

Chapter 1

"Come on, we are going out tonight I can't stand to see you like this Mera." exclaimed my best friend as she ripped the blankets off of me. The sun was blinding my eyes. My best friends name is Cloe, she has been my best friend since grade 4 and she is the best person ever. We always fight but she's the one always being right in the end.

"Let's go, you can't lay here anymore!" She yelled at me.

"Shh!" I said pulling the covers back over my head.  

when she finaly left me, all I seemed to think about what happened last night. I remember going to the bar with my best friends Niall and Harry and my ex boyfriend James. Wait.... Why is he my ex? What? What happened? I felt around my my bed for my phone, when I felt someone hand it to me. It was Niall and he spoke with his thick Irish accent

"Are you okay? "

"Niall, I don't know. I can't remember what happened!" Niall looked down at the ground with the saddest look in his eyes.

"Watch this" he said handing me his phone. I pulled my self up so I could see. It was a video of Harry and I dancing.

"Niall, I remember that. Where is James? What? If Im there who's she?"  

The video was Harry and I dancing but in the background it was James snogging another girl. Harry's girl!  

"Where's Harry?" I asked in shock.  

"Ha, there's a funny story behind that" he said in between his laughter. "Harry is in jail. I'm on my way to go get him out"  

What? This makes no sense.  

"Niall, explain what happened from the beginning."  

Niall explained everything on the car ride to go get Harry.  

I guess, what happened was when Harry saw that James was kissing another girl he punched him.

We arrived at the jail where Harry was sitting in the corner with his head between his knees. "Harry?" I said quietly.  

He looked up, his eyes all red and swollen from crying.  

"You're alive!" He smiled.  

"Yeah, and I'm here too, with money!" Niall exclaimed, giggling.

"I'm just so happy that you two are okay!" Harry said walking closer to me.

The police officer let Harry out, he jogged towards me, picking me up and spinning with me in his arms. I've always liked Harry but I knew he doesn't like me back. I'm his best friend there's no way he could. Even though he spent a whole night in a dirty jail sell, his smell still made me feel better.