Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"I said let go of me!" I yelled  

" And, I said shut the fuck up!" He snapped back at me.  

I slipped from his grip and ran down the ally way that was beside the bar.  

I was running as fast as my little legs could take me. I heard there footsteps behind me getting closer and closer.  Then, he grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me down. I screamed out in pain. He picked me off the ground and threw me up against the wall.  

"Don't you dare run away from me like that!" He snapped. I could tell that there was anger in his voice. I wasn't sure if I should cry, scream for help, or just shut up and listen to him. "Leave me alone!" I spat back at him.  

"Now, why would I leave a pretty girl all alone of the street by herself, when I can take her home where she can be safe?" he said while smirking at me.

" Just wait till my boyfriend finds out what you did to me!" I yelled.  

" Oh? You have a boyfriend? All the more better!"  

He started staring at my body. And slowly started to move his hand down to my butt.

" Stop touching me!"  

"Never! I want to see what's under that dress of yours" An evil grin came across his face while his friends cheered him on. I know I felt my eyes starting to fill up with tears. I didn't want it to be this way. I had never had sex before, and in the back of my head I wanted my first to be Niall but if I didn't escape then I would get raped. All the bad things all ways seem to happen to me. Stop thinking about it Tamera and do something! I really need to stop thinking and do something but what? I looked up at him a spit right in his face. I heard a few curse words come from his friends, and he was just standing there.

"YOU LITTLE CUNT!" He yelled before he swung at me punching me the jaw. I feel to the ground as I felt blood dripping out of my mouth. I was scared, I didn't know what to do. My vision was starting to get blurry, all I saw were these figures standing in front of me. He kneeled down and kissed me on the check.

"That's what you get you whore" was the last thing I heard before passing out.

*Niall's point of view*

"Harry? Do you know where Tamera is?" I yelled over the loud music 

"No, I thought she went out side for some fresh air?" Harry replied pulling me closer to him. I stood there with my jaw hanging open.

" Mate, that was over 30 minutes now"  

"Maybe, she left"  

"She'd tell me.. Right? I said as my voice started cracking with worries.  

I grabbed Harry's hand pulling him out side. There was nothing out here. I looked down the dark ally way beside the building, when something caught my eye. It was Tamera's purse. I ran down kneeling down beside it where I saw here purse and a pile of blood beside it.

"Harry? She's missing" I put my head down in my heads and began to slowly cry. In the back of my mind I knew that something horrible had happened to her, but I really didn't want to think of the worst. I felt a large hand set down on my left shoulder.

"We will find her Niall. No matter what we have to do."