Chapter 8

Chapter 8

*Niall's point of view*

I laid there in bed, with my checks are wet and my eyes puffy. Tamera didn't even get time to unpack her stuff, she didn't even get to sleep in her new bed with me. The thought of her made me cry even more. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard the door slam shut. I pulled my self out of bed. I ran down the stairs and ran through the living room. I got to the door to see Harry and another girl standing there.  

"Harry, I don't want another girl! I can't believe you!" I yelled. I turned around to walk back to my room when I hear a little voice speak out.  

"I'm Kiara" she spoke 

"I don't care who you are!" I snapped back at her.  

"I know where she is"  

"What?" I ran up too her and picked her up. I hugged her tight.

" I'll tell you if you let me go" she giggled.  

"Sorry" as I pointed to the couch.  She told me everything about Rick.  I looked at Harry, and he nodded at me.  I couldn't believe what I was hearing.  I stood up grabbed my phone and my keys and walked out the door. I was going to find her if my life depend on it.

*Kiara's point of view*

I can't believe I just told him all about Rick. I'm dead. He is going to kill me if he finds out, but on the other hand it looks like Niall is going to kill him. I have to see this!  

"Wait! I'm coming with you!" I yelled to Niall chasing after him.  

"No it's to risky" Niall turned around looking at me straight in the eyes.  

"I'll be fine. I'm not scared of him anymore" I lied through my teeth.

*Niall's point of view*

I didn't really know what to say.But at this moment I didn't care. If she could help me find Tamera it was the only thing that mattered.She gave me directions to where he was.  We drove down this road that was very dark and spooky. There was no street lights. Dead trees where hanging down over the road. Dead branches laid in the middle of the road. I felt my body getting tense. Harry looked over at me and put his hand on my shoulder.

" We will find her mate"  

Yeah, and what if we don't? All these questions starting running through my head. What was I gonna do? The way that Kiara explained Rick, made him seem big, and strong. I went to the gym and stuff, but I have never fought once in my whole life. This was going to be one of the most hardest things I've ever done. All I wanted to do was hold Tamera in my arms, and tell her everything was going to be alright.

*Tamera's point of view*

I sat there just thinking, Why? This really made me mad. I don't understand why I'm here. I have never seen this man before. And, most important what is he capable of?

"Mhmm, you look so sexy when you cry" he whispered in my ear.

"Leave me alone" I said under my breath.

"Playing hard too get I get it. Stand up" He started to undo the ropes off my hands and feet. This was my only chance to get away. I made a run for it. Running up the staris. Once I got to the top I came face to face with a man. He was bigger than Rick. He had tattoos all down his arms.

"Where do you think your going?" he looked at me smirking. Rick came up behind me. Grabbing my body pulling me closer to his body. I felt his lower part start to get hard on my leg.

"You sick pig" I said trying to pull away. He grabbed me by the throat, I couldn't breath. Only small gasps of air. He reached down into his pocket of his washed out jeans pulling out a knife. He ran the knife all over my body. I started to shake. Why me? He ran the knife down my check, slowly appling pressure. I felt my arm blood start to drip down my face. I screamed out in pain.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!" I knew that voice that's the voice I've wanted to hear. I missed that voice.

(A;N/ CLIFFHANGER! Who do you think it is? What do you think Rick is going to do?)