Issue #19: "Stained Vengeance"

"The Nomu make such great playthings." Shigaraki said while standing on the water tower Kurogiri and Ghost found Stain. He was watching the chaos he had unleashed on the city with absolute glee. The carnage and death that had come about by his actions brought joy to the deranged man.

"Are you not going to participate in the fight?" Kurogiri asked.

Shigaraki grabbed his right shoulder where Stain stabbed him. "Don't be stupid. I'm still injured. That's why I brought those pets with us."

[Flashback]

After Stain had left the secret lair, Shigaraki stood in front of the TV the master was using to watch the events that had unfolded. "Master, how many Nomu are completed?"

"I finished adjusting the behavior of six of them. Though, they are not as strong as the one from the USJ attack."

"Give them to me."

This got Ghost's attention and he looked at Shigaraki.

"Why?"

"Because I don't like that arrogant Hero Killer you brought in. And it's my right to destroy anything I don't like, right, Master?" He growled with a crazed look in his eyes.

"Very well. However, you may only have three. Try to use this as a learning experience. And Ghost."

Ghost looked at the TV.

"I'm allowing Shigaraki to have control over you. Follow his orders until they're overwritten by me."

[present]

Ghost looked out at the destruction being caused in the city before Shigaraki's evil laughing brought his attention back to him. "Once this night is over, the world will have forgotten your ever existed! Hero Killer!"

"The breaks are destroyed!"

Still, on the roof of the train, Wade looked towards the front of the train car. Running toward the front of the train, which was destroyed when the new Nomu crashed into the train, Wade crawled around it and looked inside. The operators were looking at the smashed control, trying to find a way to hit the brakes.

One of them looked up at the Spider-Man and yelled. "We've got to stop the train!"

"If we can't stop, we're going to crash!" Another operator cried out in panic.

Looking around ahead of the train, Wade's eyesight spotted a stopper at the very end of the track. And beyond it was a bridge that had collapsed and was undergoing repairs. If this train won't stop, then they were all going to fall off that bridge.

Wade looked over at the corner of the car and down at the wheels. Getting an idea in his head, he looked at the operators and said. "Listen! I'm going to jam the wheels! Tell everyone to hold on!"

One of them nodded and went to the cart and told everyone to brace themselves, as Wade crawled to the right side of the train car. Looking down at the wheels, Wade started shooting his webs at them, trying to jam them up. Unfortunately, it wasn't working. Since the train was going at a high speed, the webs would just burn the web.

Wade cursed himself before moving to the front of the train again.

"Any more bright ideas?" The operator asked sarcastically.

Wade glared back at him under his mask. "Oh yeah. I've got a few ideas." He retorted.

Looking back forward. Wade stared ahead of them as he tried to come up with another plan. But the more they're reaching towards the dead end, the pressure was getting into him. However, he noticed the wall on both sides of the tracks. That's when another idea popped into his head.