Chapter 10

Seaborn Seraqua POV, August 1st 2020, 10:08 AM

There was light brown sand covering the ground, and the sky was clear and weirdly white. A lovely light tan color if you will. It's so soft and light that it brought a smile to my face. I'm here. I'm actually standing on the sand like a Walker would.

I let myself drift into a daydream like sea creatures do.

I gazed up at the bright, blinding sun and the sky of swirling clouds. The trees waves and shook their branches in happiness. The happiness to see me, Seaborn, with legs. I smiled at those trees. How lovely they are. How lovely they shake, and the glitter falls into the sea. It sparkles gently and then disappears as it often does.

Soon, I came to the realization that I was all alone. Oh, how happy I feel to be all alone. When all alone, you can appreciate your funky thoughts.

My funky thought was that I imagined Lachina and Rio on a bus. A bus of shiny yellow, flying up to the sky. Right into the soft, soft whiteness that sits in the sky.

I imagine creatures living in the sky. Creatures with big fluffy wings. I was thirsty to know what it was like it. I was thirsty to know what it was like in the sky that I wished I could take a sip of it, like how you can take a sip of water.

"Seaborn!" Yelled The Sea Witch as she popped out of the water.

"Oh, Sea Witch, whatever are you up to above the surface?"

"Reminding you, Seaborn, that the other two took the 10:00 bus already, you missed it! You already missed your chance of being the new ruler! You failed your people, and you failed me. How could you?"

She dropped back to the water, leaving me alone with my thoughts... and the tiny Pitchfork sat beside me.

"Oh, Sea Witch?"

"What, Seaborn?"

"Is there a Sea Shell I can ride to get me there?"

Authors note: That's Seaborn for you! He really knows how to appreciate the beauty in life. Enjoy the 10:00 bus experience in the next chapter!