Chap 1: The Jump of the Beginning!

(Year 2041)

*Haru's Pov*

I sat in the convertible, which appeared to be the newest model of the year, looking out towards the coast along the road my sister was driving.

My name is Hiden Haru, I am a young man with an appearance between 18 and 20 years old, well that is what everyone used to said. My hair was dark-black like the night sky, hanging down to the nape of my neck and almost obscuring my ears. I had red eyes that people used to say they seemed to match my face was showing a serious expression that made people very difficult to approach.

As for mine outfit, I wear a white shirt with short sleeves hidden underneath a gray waistcoat with buttons. I wear a pair of black pants that match my hair and wears shoes of the same color. I wear a black jacket with white trim on the outside and the sleeves rolled up. Finally, complete my look with a weird earring on my left ear.

The one sitting in the driver's seat was my older sister Amatsu Hana

The one sitting in the driver's seat was my older sister Amatsu Hana. My sister is the same age as me, she is also 18 years old.

My sister has long black hair that falls over her back and wears a white hair band over it. Her front hair on the sides is tied down in the shape of a centipede. She has fair skin and teal-colored eyes that look a bit lifeless. Her face has some similarities with mine so people often confuse us if we wear the same clothes. I guess that's normal since we're twins anyway.

In terms of costumes, she wears a rather strange outfit. She wears a round neck blouse and a black necklace on the collar. She wears a bracelet on the front of her chest that is connected to her neck and two straps on the sides. She also wears a black off-the-shoulder jacket with white trim, the left lapel is long past her legs while the left bodice is short to her thighs. Also on her jacket there are ring-shaped accessories hanging on it. She wears a pair of light brown shorts and black boots with white socks.

 She wears a pair of light brown shorts and black boots with white socks

I looked at the blue beach along the way we walked. My sister and I were on our way back home from our one week tour in Kyoto. Neither my sister nor I like to go out, especially my older sister. But every now and then, we also take a few trips to find some fresh air.