Chap 12: Meteoroids Falling, Burning, Disappearing, and then...

3rd Pov's

In the middle of the destroyed Lydian school, where the Kadingir tower was also destroyed, Hibiki and Finé are watching Haru transform into the new Zero-One, but he has a terrifying appearance when he looks at the immortal priestess.

Zero-One: Fi... né... Only one person... will remove you from existence.

He whispered in a lifeless voice as he raised his finger and pointed at the aforementioned person.

In it, he pointed at himself.

Zero-One: And that's... me

Finé: Oh? And how are you going to do that?

Looking at Kamen Rider asked before showing a smug smile.

Finé: I admit, I didn't expect you to take on a new form, and rather creepy if I had to say, but you're still just Human. No matter what you wear, you can never change that. Do you really think something like you can stop...

Finé never finishes faster than the blink of an eye; Zero-One grabs Finé's face, pushes her away from Hibiki, and knocks her to the ground. Kamen Rider didn't stop there as he ran and smashed the woman to the ground, kicking and digging through rocks before picking her up and hurling her into what was left of Kadingir, just part of the base. Finé shook her head to get out of her shock and looked at Zero-One, who was walking towards her.

Fine: Damn it!

She shouted throwing an energy ball.

[Nirvana Gedon]

The orb of energy approached Zero-One, but he easily deflected it with one hand as if nothing had happened.

Finé: Impossible!

She screams before seeing how Zero-One's approach immediately leaves a red streak, where he unleashes a spinning kick, crashing Finé into the wall once more. However, it doesn't end there.

Zero-One grabbed Finé's face with such force that she felt like her skull would shatter any moment when placing her in the rest of the tower to run back and drag her head through the walls. The canyon wall crumbled before hurling it forward where it hit some debris.

Zero-One: Go back to Zero...

From the Zero-One Driver, red lights are suddenly emitted as they appear to be moving on their own and create a new Progrisekey.

It is a blue Progrisekey with an image of the sword on it. On the Progrisekey, its name is written "Ame no Habakiri!" and its ability is listed as "Slash!".

Zero-One summons Attache Calibur in Blade mode before he activates Progriskey.

[Slash!]

Then, Zero-One inserts the new Progrisekey inside the Attache Calibur slot.

[Progrisekey confirmed. Ready to utilize. Ame no Habakiri's ability.]

Blue energy with electricity is emitted from the Attache Calibur's blade before Zero-One delivers two powerful slashes: a downward slash followed by a horizontal slash.