Chap 3: The Sword's True Feelings!

*3rd's Pov*

After riding motorcycle for a while, Zero-One and Hibiki arrived at the Lydian Private Academy of Music.

Hibiki: Why are we at the Lydian?

Zero-One: People used to say, those are the usual familiar places that could be the perfect disguise for a secret base.

Zero-One whispered to Hibiki.

Walking a bit in the hallway, they all reach the central annex where the teachers are and are quickly led to a secret elevator, where the handle soon appears.

Ogawa: It will be very dangerous so hold on to something.

Everyone inside the bar, everyone except ... Zero-One?

Ogawa: It'll be dangerous so let's...

Zero-One: No need. I will be fine.

Tsubasa: God bless you, Zero-One.

Ogawa then pressed one of the elevator buttons and the elevator started to rush down at breakneck speed, causing Hibiki to scream in horror.

However, despite the speed, Zero-One was able to cross his arms and stand in the middle completely unaffected, which surprised Tsubasa and Ogawa.

Tsubasa: 'How did he do that ?! "

After Hibiki stopped screaming. She laughed nervously out of embarrassment.

Tsubasa: Continuing to keep smiling like that in this situation. Rarely anyone like you.

Tsubasa refused to look at Zero-One.

After going down a few more floors, the exterior of the elevator changed to a strange but beautiful tribal architecture.

Tsubasa: A smile doesn't mean everything will be fine.

Zero-One: If it's a smile from the heart, let her smile.

Tsubasa glared at Zero-One.

*BANG-BANG-BANG! *

All: Welcome to the fortress of the defenders of humanity, the Second Branch of Disaster Relief Squad! Hibiki Tachibana and Kamen Rider Zero-One!

As they exited the elevator, Genjuro greeted them while wearing a top hat and a goofy smile on his face. The place was filled with dining tables, and the streamer fell down as if it were a surprise birthday party with the workers of Second Branch of Disaster Relief Squad clapping their hands behind.

Next to Genjuro was Kanade who held her face.

Zero-One: I have prepared an escape plan spectacular ... But no more seems to be needed.

His eyes blink continuously under the mask.

Tsubasa's face turned pale, Ogawa smiled worriedly and Hibiki stood there in confusion.

Ryoko: Smile!

Ryouko, dressed in a lab outfit, walked over to both Zero-One and Hibiki with a cell phone in hand facing them.

Ryoko: Let's take a picture together to compliment our new friendship Hibiki-chan!

Zero-One and Hibiki awkwardly signaled peace as Ryoko took the photo.

Hibiki: Wait, how did you guys know my name even though we just met?

Genjuro: Because Second Branch of Disaster Relief Squad was originally a special operations organization formed during the world war.

Genjuro explained while turning his cane into some flower.

Genjuro: Investigation is our expertise.

Ryoko then walked over to his side with Hibiki's bag in hand.