Chap 13: The Mysterious Little Girl!

*Haru's Pov*

Girl 1: Look, he's so handsome!

Girl 2: He looks like a model.

Girl 3: What is he doing here?

Girl 4: Maybe he's waiting for his girlfriend?

Girls: Uso!

The whispers of the girls nearby made me frown as I waited outside the changing room of the clothing store I was in.

It's been a week since I returned to this world. The things that I promised everyone, I have fulfilled most of them. Well, the only promise I haven't made is to do research with Akira-san. I guess being the president of a big company is really a problem when his schedule is almost full lately.

Chris: Haru...

Chris' voice rang out, snapping me out of my thoughts. I look towards the changing room in front of me, where I see Chris standing there in his Lydian Private Music Academy uniform. She wears a white long-sleeved shirt and a gray blazer with black buttons and black and red trimmings on its edges and pockets. Her neck tie is red and her skirt is gray with black trimming on it. She wears white thigh-highs stockings with pink ribbon and red t-strap heels, similar to the ones she used to wear. She also wears pink scrunchies in her hair.

I felt my cheeks heat up when I saw Chris in her school uniform

Chris: Does it look good on me?

Chris asked me when I saw her cheeks turn a little red. I coughed a few times to calm myself down before replying to her.

Haru: Ukm! It looks great on you.

Chris: Th... Thank you...

Chris blushed before she pulled back the curtains to change again.

I giggled at her tsundere act before I continued to wait for her to change.

Today was a normal day like any other, Hana asked me to take Chris shopping for school uniforms, books, some other personal items and new clothes while Hana stayed at home and cleaned the room. for Chris. She wants to redecorate Chris' bedroom because it's too monotonous for a girl. I roughly agree with Hana about redecorating Chris' bedroom, anyway, that room was originally an empty part just decorated with some monotonous items and a piano in it.

And so, while Hana was at home redecorating Chris' bedroom, I took her to a clothing store that sold school uniforms and girls' outfits. It took us a while to find a uniform that would fit Chris' figure. The employee actually rummaged through her entire inventory just to find a few that fit Chris's body. Anyway, now I just need to buy a few more clothes, books, and some other necessary personal items for Chris and I can leave.

========================================================================================================================================================================