|Chapter One|

Playlist for "Paper Rings"

Paper Rings- Taylor Swift
Levitating- Dua Lipa
ME! - Taylor Swift ft. Brendon Urie
Heart Attack- Demi Lovato
Sucker- Jonas brothers
What makes you Beautiful- One D.
Cheating on You- Charlie Puth
Should've say no- Taylor Swift

°•^_^•°

The moon is high
Like your friends were the night that we first met
Went home and tried to stalk you on the internet
Now I've read all of the books beside your bed

°•^_^•°

A very beautiful morning in the city. Birds are chirping. Flowers are blooming. The breeze is cold and soothing.

Last night was really horrifying, as it was heavily pouring. But when morning came things looked so blithesome. The sky was clear, and the sun spread it's small rays breaking the dawn.

There were not many people on the streets, only few, who went on morning exercises. Since it's 5, early in the morning.

A small figure rises up from her bed and stretched her arms. She walked towards the window and with her slender fingers she removed the peach curtains and let the early rays enter in her room.

She rubbed her eyes and yawning as she mumbled a good morning to herself. Walking towards her mirror and brushed her hair and then walked in the bathroom. After an hour she came out completing her morning routine. She dressed herself in her joggers and wore sneakers. Putting the headphones on her ear, singing her songs she stepped out of her house.

Another hour later, at almost 7, when she came, she saw him, standing in his balcony, spacing out, while sipping something hot from his white mug. The steam made it obvious after all.

She didn't realize, but her tracks halted, seeing the infamous person of her college. Who lives to her next door. Her eyes glued on him, thinking how this innocent looking face, can make girls ache for him.

His snowy, messy hair, dark brown eyes, with the little strikes of gold, that tall build. Standing in his balcony, shirtless, without even shivering a bit, when it's the forth of December.

Feeling burning holes, in his sides, immediately turned his head to his sideways. She flinched, meeting his eyes with hers, and walked away, without looking back.

Squinting her eyes and biting her lips, she inhaled a sharp breathe, feeling shivers down her spine. Meanwhile, he scoffed in his head, already knowing that she has been watching him pretty long, without even her realization.

"'mornin' mom!" Y/n entered her house, greeting, the older woman, who was standing in the kitchen, cooking something delicious, because the air was filled with the amazing smell of something sweet.

"Good morning, honey! Go get a quick shower, I'll plate your breakfast."

She nodded, disconnecting her headphones. "When is dad coming?" Y/n asked, drinking some water, from the refrigerator. "Maybe on 30." Nodding her, with her puffed cheeks, Y/n went upstairs into her room.

Putting down her headphone and phone on the table, next to her bed. She pulled out her jacket, wiping her sweat. The only clothing she had on was the black leggings with black sports bra.

Walking towards her closet, Y/n took out her clothes and dashed into her shower. Getting a good hot shower and putting on the white shirt with blue jeans, a woollen vest coat over it.