|Chapter Two|

The wine is cold
Like the shoulder that I gave you in the street
Cat and mouse for a month or two or three
Now I wake up in the night and watch you breathe

°•^_^•°

Y/n walked in the corridors of her college, marching towards her locker. It was just yesterday, when she never noticed that guy, and it was also yesterday, from today, she can't get him out of her mind.

Sighing heavily, she yanked the locker door, open. Literally throwing the stuffs in. It was so nerve wrecking, now that he was stuck in her memory.

She hung her head low, exhaling sharply, controlling her agitation. Picking up the desired couple of books, maintaining her composure, she moved away from the locker, closing the door.

When a football came, slowly, hitting her legs. She looked down at the ball, with a blank face and then heard a voice, "Hey, girl. Can you pass the ball please?" A boy with black hair and blue eyes, asked, panting heavily to her.

Her eyes squinted, trying to remember his name. I think it's, Isagi....Yoichi?

She nodded, about to pick up the ball, when saw a familiar face, behind Isagi. Making her freeze on her spot. Nagi wiped his sweat, from his collar, above his chin, when his eyes met with her.

She sucked a breath, looking to the front and dodging the ball, without speaking anything.

"What the hell was that?!" Rin seethed, glancing over the girl. Picking up the ball. "What a weird girl! She could have just denied, or could have just kicked towards us." Rin continued, walking back in the field.

"Forget it, Rin. Let's just concentrate on the game." Isagi patted on his friends back, jogging back in the field.

The sun was out today, as the guys decided to have a game. Nagi smiled to himself, playing with the boys. He did saw her eyes flickering when met with his.

Y/n clutched over her chest, breathing heavily, sitting down on her place. Nagi occupied a large amount of space in her mind. Something was not going well.

Y/n's jaw slacked, realizing how her heart races when he's around. Rather then being a walking red flag, he is so damn handsome and fine that she just wanted stay away from all his smooth moves.

It was difficult to even think of not getting attracted towards him. A sudden emotional earthquake, felt inside of her. Just like the day, when she first saw him.

When his family moved in next to their door. As soon as she saw him, Y/n developed a crush on him. But eventually, knew that he was just playing around with girls and would never retaliate for her feelings. Not even her wildest dreams.

She can't handle another wave of emotions not when she's trying to overcome this fear of getting stalked. It has been a week. She always feels someone behind her.

That's what, she realized yesterday, thinking it might be him, chilling her bones. But soon realized, when he mentioned her as 'miss nobody.'

She felt the cracks in her heart, the way he made her feel devastated in every way. Also when, she wasn't able to tell it to anyone. Like any other girl, she was concerned, panicked, and confuse.

She wasn't able to understand the situation. Can't tell her parents, who were hardly getting along. Everything was jumbled and squabbled.

Thinking it would only be some kind of prank and would definitely fade away. But every day was getting different. With new fear and seems like someone's watching her all time.