Stars

Dean:

We drive into town and I let Elena pick a bar for us to go to. She picked one that seemed moderately busy. Not too many people, not too empty. Upon entering, the music played, there was a couple of pool tables, and a dart board but what caught my attention was the male heads that turned in our direction. I follow their gaze, and look at Elena, who doesn't seem to notice the attention she was drawing. I felt slightly proud knowing, she was here with me. I had an to fight an urge I had to put my arm around her.

"Dean," She pulled me from my thoughts. "There's a couple of stools right there." She says pointing to the edge of the counter, then grabs my arm and pulls me towards the seats. We settle down next to each other, and Elena lifts her hand to get a bartender's attention. He walks over to us quickly, upon seeing Elena.

"Well, hello there," He says to her with a smirk. "What can I get for you?" He asks focusing his attention on her. A small smile creeps up on her face as she looks down. I know this smile. It was the smile she would have whenever I would compliment her, or throw a flirty remark. A strange feeling developed in the pit of my stomach.

Before she got the chance to answer, I butt in. "We will take two beers please." I say to him, shooting him a wink. His eyes meet mine, and I can tell he was on the verge of rolling them, but instead a fake smile grew on his mouth and simply nodded. He handed us each a beer. "Thanks, bud." I say to him as I turn my attention towards Elena. I can tell his eyes remain on me as he's probably shooting curses at me, for cockblocking him. I couldn't care less.

A few beers and a couple of shots later, Elena is fully loosened up. She's constantly giggling at my lame attempts at jokes and stories. She opens up to me a little more in depth about her life, although, I still could not get her to talk about how she knew about the supernatural world.

"So, how did you make it on your own for a year, money wise?" I asked her as she took another sip of her beer.

"You really want to know?" She asks. I nod. She sighs, "I hustled men at bars like this one," I begin to laugh, and she narrows her eyes at me. "What are you laughing at?"

"You, hustling? You really expect me to believe that?" I say still laughing. She keeps her eyes narrowed at me.

"You think I can't hustle?"

"Sweetheart, no offense, but yeah. I think you can't hustle." I say. She crosses her arms across her chest and a smirk grows on her face.

"Fine," She says as she stands up and removes her coat, leaving her in her tank top. She pulls her shirt down slightly, and pushes her breasts up to expose her cleavage. My eyes are glued on the sight before me.

She bends over, making her hair fall forward and then stands up again. She then puts her fingers in her hair and ruffles her hair up slightly. "Fine what? What are you doing?" I ask her.

She smirks at me. "I'm going to prove you wrong, sweetheart." She says as she runs her hand across my shoulder and then shoots me a wink, before going to a group of 3 men who were playing at a pool table. As soon as she gets there, I can see each of the men staring at her. I can't tell what's being said, but from the looks of it, it seems she just asked them to play because she pulls out some money and they all start laughing among each other.

My eyes are glued to the scene. They all exchange looks among each other before nodding. She jumps up in excitement and lays the money on the edge of the table. One of the men racks up the balls, and gestures to Elena. She goes and makes the first shot. The break was horrible, only moving a few balls, making the men snicker amongst each other. She pouts, and moves away from the table to let the next player take his turn. Each of them take turns, sinking balls in. When its Elena's turn she bends over, making sure she caught the attention of all the men. She sets up her cue, and misses at the last moment, once again making the men laugh.