20

8:00 PM, Mina's house.

"Cheers!". The five girls said in unison. They all giggled as they enjoyed having fun and drinking together.

At the end of the day, they all deserved and need time off from the daily hustle of their work. It's been a long time since their last bonding that has nothing to do with their work. For tonight, it's just only the girls, food, and alcohol. They're going to spend the night at Mina's place.

While they were having fun together, Nayeon noticed that there was something new about Jihyo. The short-haired girl was wearing a bracelet which was the first time Nayeon saw Jihyo wearing it.

"Jihyoyaah...The bracelet....." Nayeon stares at it and continued to speak. "That's new to me. When did you buy it?". She asked making Jihyo stop drinking and look right away at the bracelet on her wrist.

Jihyo looked at Nayeon and then at her other friends. She's observing their reactions. The girls seemed to be waiting for her answer.

"Ow, this bracelet?" Jihyo slightly lift her right arm so that her friends could see the bracelet properly. "I didn't buy this. Jeongyeon gave it to me a while ago", she answered.

"Simple but elegant. She got the taste!", said Momo.

Sana comes even closer to Jihyo. "About earlier....when I saw Jeongyeon. It's her first time going into your condo, right?".

The blonde girl said then she held the arm and take a closer look at the bracelet.

"It's an amethysts gemstone. It's your birthstone, Jihyo-san!".

"So how are you two going? I mean..Is there a label now?", Mina suddenly changed the topic. She rarely speaks but she takes it straightforwardly.

Meanwhile, Nayeon stared at Jihyo from head to toe. Jihyo fell silent at the question while she was glancing at Nayeon who behaving weirdly at the moment.

"Ahmm—."

Jihyo was being cut off by the eldest member.

"Are you and Jeongyeon in a relationship now? Don't you dare lie to us, Park Jihyo!", Nayeon said.

"We are—."

Jihyo couldn't speak anymore and continued what she was about to say when the doorbell suddenly rang which caused an interruption in them. They all turned their gazes at the door.

"Who is it? Did you invite Chaeyoung to come here?", asked Momo to Mina who was shaking its head as she objected to it.

"How about you Sana? Did you invite Tzuyu?". It was Sana who is now being questioned by Momo.

Sana remembered the argument between her and Tzuyu earlier. She become sad and fell silent but then again she withdraw it and replaced it with a half-smile.

"It's not Tzuyu". The blonde girl was so sure of it.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"It's Jeongyeon". Mina speaks while looking at the small security monitor beside the door.

Jihyo let out a heavy sigh when she heard that name.

"Mina, Can you tell her to go home now?". Jihyo massaged her temple and then sipped the last shot of her whiskey.

"Why? Did you guys fight?", Sana asked then walked towards the monitor to see Jeongyeon. "She brought a lot of flowers and paper bags", she added.