58

A year passed....

Sana's POV

I just came from JYP Entertainment. We threw a farewell party because today is the end of our contract as a member of Twice.

We're now disbanded.

Mix emotions.

Sad because there are no more songs to make and sing on the stage. Also, concerts to meet our fans but happy as we begin our life on our own now.

I breathe heavily as I stand outside our house. "Finally, I'm home", I smilingly whispered. I opened the door to our house. And quickly stepped inside to search for my wife and our children. I don't see them in the living room. I put down my bag on the couch and then walked towards the kitchen. They're not in there nor in our room. But then, I heard Minju was giggling in the next room. The twin's room.

I walked closer to the door which was slightly opened. I silently sneaked a peek at them.

"Mama, that's not Gabriel. This is the fifth time I'm telling you this is Kael. I'm just changing their positions. This is not funny anymore." Minju said as she looked impatient to her Mama Tzuyu.

"Mama, I'm so pissed off already. Here are their names. Put it back to the twins. You're the smartest but this simple thing of recognizing your sons, you always fail?"

"It's 7:00 PM now. Bye, Mama. I'm going to sleep now. Wake me up when Mommy's home. Goodnight Baby Gabriel. Goodnight Baby Kael. Make our Mama's head hurt." I covered my mouth so as not to laugh out loud as I watched Minju say that while kissing and hugging the twins.

"Minju! Don't sleep. Okay. I will tell to your Mommy that you're being mean to me. Don't test me."

Minju completely ignored her Mama and covered her face with her favorite pillow. But, I saw her secretly watching with a smile on her Mama while talking in front of the twin."My Min-Min was just acting mean to her Mama". I chuckled.

I entered inside without them noticing me. I was smiling and at the same time felt bad watching Tzuyu still struggling to identify her twin's name and even recognizing their faces.

"Alright, who's Gabby? Come to Mama", she asked in front of the kids. She's looking at Elly believing it's Gabby."

"Come on! Mommy is going to scold me because I took off your names. Now, my head is hurting so bad who's Gab and Kel between the two of you."

"I quit!". Tzuyu whined and then lay down on the floor. While the twins were giggling at her.

I saw Minju caught me. She was about to stand up but then I warned her to be quiet.

"What did you say? You want to quit?", I surprisingly said, standing next to her.

"Mom...Mommy!".

"M~Mom...Mom~my...Gabriel slowly stands and crawls. While Kael, the eldest, quickly walked towards me.

"I heard you said you already quit. Quit of what? Being their mother?!", I arched my eyebrows at her while crossing my arms in front of her.

"N~No! Mommy! Not that."

"That's not what I meant. I'm referring to recognizing our sons." Tzuyu hugging my waist as she kneels in front of me. I cupped her face with my hands and then caressed it softly and kissed her on the lips. Tzuyu's face immediately lit up and a huge smile was being shown up."What was that for?", my wife shyly asked.

"A reward."

"Because you're doing a great job," I answered and then kissed her again. It lasts long for more than minutes compared to earlier. I pulled away from the kiss and then giggled. "And for being the best mother for our kids", I continued.

"But still, you're the best....as being a wonderful mother and also being my lovely, sweet, and beautiful wife". Tzuyu said and then stood straight in front of me. She wrapped her arms around my body and gave me a warm hug. "We are the luckiest because we have you, Mommy. I love you so much".

----

All of a sudden, the song "It's You by Henry Lau" played. It was Minju who played the song.

"What's this?", Sana softly giggles.

Tzuyu looked back at their eldest with confusion written on her face.

"Dance with Mommy. And then, thank me later", Minju mouthed and winked at her Mama Tzuyu. The woman just laughed and did what her daughter said.

As the song continues while Sana and Tzuyu are dancing. Sana was looking at the twin.

Out of nowhere, she asked Tzuyu.

"Do you remember when I asked you," Twice or me?", Sana laughed out loud as she kept on remembering her stupid question when she was pregnant.

Tzuyu answered, "Yeah, of course. My answer was" Minatozaki Sana, you're part of twice", she chuckled.

"I was so annoyed that time. You woke me up at 2AM just to ask me that. I'm always not getting enough sleep every night because of your tantrums and cravings in life." Tzuyu whined.

"You even kicked me out of our house because you don't want to see my ugly face that's why I stayed up all night at our neighbors (Jihyo and Jeongyeon's house)."

"Did I say that?", Sana laughed.

"Yeah. You said that my face is the worst face you ever seen. That's why I won't be surprised that the twins look just like me. Indeed, a carbon copy."

"When you crave once for a pancake at midnight, you want Minju to cook for you. You didn't like the taste even if it was delicious. You said it tasted bad so you burnt that pancake and made us eat all of it in front of you with a smile on our face. It tastes bitter." Tzuyu pouted as she kept whining to her wife.

"Minju was crying yet she still keeps smiling not wanting you to feel either angry or sad at us". Tzuyu laughed.

"Mama! I heard you. I'm not crying that time. I'm crying because you are unfair. I ate more burned pancakes than you". Minju meddled.

For the whole time, Sana was just smiling and at the same time laughing hearing those stories of her wife and daughter during her pregnancy.

Tzuyu got closer to Sana and whispered, "Do you remember, when you tied me up...All of my hands and feet. While I was standing in front of you and stripped all my clothes because you're so much craving for my body—".

"Yah! Shut your mouth! Our kids are here! They might hear you! Perv!", Sana's face blushed. She then slapped Tzuyu in the arm while her wife, Tzuyu laughed so hard in her reaction.

"They didn't hear me. Don't worry, Hon", Tzuyu chuckled. "Later?", she asked.

"Later what?", Sana furrowed.

"Make love with me. Let's make a baby...twin again? What do you think?", Tzuyu let out a mischievous smile and winked at Sana.

"I said don't talk like that when the kids are with us!", Sana pinched Tzuyu that made the woman wince in pain. "Ouch! Alright! I'm going to stop now. I'm sorry. Let go of my arm my arm. It hurts, Mommy."

"Hmm...deserved," Sana said but then gently kissed Tzuyu's arm and caressed it softly with her hand.

As the song comes to an end...Tzuyu looked Sana in the eye full of love and sincerity. The two looked at each other's eyes as they felt the melody of the music.

"I would still choose you in our next lifetime.." Sana said.

"I would still choose to love you in our next lifetime", Tzuyu responded.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

99%😊❤️