36

The next day.....

Last night, Tzuyu and Sana along with Minju slept next to each other in the same bed. Only Sana and Minju should be in bed next to each other, but the child didn't agree that Tzuyu wouldn't sleep next to them. The two did nothing but agree to the child's request so they sleep with Minju in between them.

While Sana was sleeping, she felt someone snuggling up against her chest. A smile appeared on her lips as she remembered that Minju wanted her to be her other mother. It was very unexpected that she had a daughter right away that night. She was glad it happened even though she doesn't know how to be a mother to Minju.

She slowly placed her hand on the child's head and give it a soft caress. She hasn't opened her eyes yet. For Sana, it's better to feel the moment with her eyes closed while only happy imagination fully occupied her mind. She brought the head closer to her chest and feel the child's warm breath.

After a while, she got surprised and then gets confused when she felt a wet kiss brushed on her chest. Sana immediately opened her eyes to look at it. She was shocked that it wasn't Minju and it was Tzuyu whose eyes were still closed and still didn't stop kissing her chest. The tall girl even sucks her skin which surely leaves a mark on it. She pressed her eyes and let out a deep sigh in disbelief. Sana grabbed Tzuyu's hair and quickly pulled it so the tall girl will get away from her.

"Aww!", Tzuyu who was still half asleep groaned in pain and then quickly caress her head. "What was that?!", she stroke her furrowed brow and then whined as she looks at Sana.

"Are you out of your mind?!", Sana whisperingly scolded Tzuyu. "Do you forget that we are in the same room with our friends?! And where's Minju?!", she asked while looking around the bed.

Tzuyu quickly get up from bed and saw the child sleeping peacefully on the edge of the bed. "Ow no! Min-Min! I'm sorry", she felt bad as she carefully lifted and carried the child in her arms. She received a pinch on her side from Sana.

"Gosh! Sana! That hurts!" Tzuyu shouted out loud causing everyone to wake up in shock including Minju.

"Yahhh! You're loud! Get out of the room!", Jeongyeon complained. She was about to speak again but Jihyo immediately covered her mouth.

"Yell one more time and I'm going to slap your mouth", said Jihyo as she warned the girl who was lying next to her. She then sat on the bed and looked to the right side. "What happened?", she asked Tzuyu and Sana.

Mina and Chaeyoung just quietly sat on the bed. They just watch their friends having a conversation with each other.

"She pinched me", she complained with a sulky pout then frown at Sana.

Sana, on the other hand, was just quiet. She immediately stood up and walks out of the room without looking back at Tzuyu.

"Babe...", Tzuyu called the girl then let out a heavy sigh as Sana ignored her. She felt guilty for yelling at Sana.

"Yah! Tzuyah! What did you do to Sana?", Chaeyoung asked.

"Mama, Is Mommy mad?", Minju asked while rubbing its eyes.

Tzuyu goes back to her sense and looks at the child. "No, Mommy is not mad. She just wants a hug from Mama", she widened her smile as she explained it to Minju. "Can you go to Aunt Jeong? Mama just wants to talk to Mommy. Is it okay with you?", she asked and the child smilingly nodded then get down from her and run towards Jeongyeon.

---

It's still early morning so there's no one to be seen around the house. The children, Miss Taehee, Sohyun, and Wojung were in their room and still sleeping.