32

After three days, Twice comeback song "I Can't Stop Me" music video was finally uploaded to their official YouTube account. Their fans were mesmerized by the new song of this Korean Girl group just by the lyrics of the songs and even its dance choreography. The fans posted to every social media especially on Twitter to share their love for the stunning music video and new songs of their idols.

Twice performed their comeback in several shows in Seoul and they got seven wins. They also released their album entitled, "Eyes Wide Open" and got sold out in just thirty minutes. Twice members also did a fan meeting after the release of their album.

---

*Twice uploaded a new video, entitled: Twice's Album Commentary "Eyes Wide Open"*

"One in a million....We are Twice!"

(The girls clap their hands while cheering)

Jihyo: We are those who wrote for this album. Together we are here to talk about the songs in our album.

(Momo interfere while Jihyo was in the middle of her talking.)

Momo: Wow! Lyricists!

(Sana laughed at Momo's sudden talk.)

Jihyo: We all did a great job. *Applause* Nayeon Unnie wrote two songs here.

Sana: *Startled* You wrote two songs, Unnie?

(The girl looked at Nayeon who was sitting next to her.)

Nayeon: I tried.

(The oldest said with a wide smile on her face.)

Jihyo: So, let me tell you how I wrote my lyrics.

Mina: Which track is that?

Jihyo: Track 2! Number 2! *looks excited*

(The song Up No More lyrics by Jihyo was played)

🎶 Yeah, it's so cold. My limbs touch nothing. Hold me like this, hug me right now. No matter how hard I tried, No.🎶

Jihyo: When I first heard the demo, the sun was setting in purple and the song evoked the feeling of dusk.

Mina: It does feel like that.

Jihyo: Right! That's how I came up with the theme of insomnia. I was suffering from insomnia when I wrote the lyrics. So I wanted to reach out to those who are also struggling with insomnia.

(She then looked at the members.)

"I don't know if you guys know this....It's a bit embarrassing but in the rap part I wanted to express sleep paralysis—."

Mina: It happens to me a lot.

Jihyo: Yeah, me too.

Nayeon: I never experienced that. Not even once.

Sana: Me neither! What does it feels like?

Jihyo: I hear things often. Like, I hear all your voices. But when I woke up, no one was in our dorm.

Sana: Oww...that's a bit scary!

Jihyo: Yeah...Anyways, I put a lot of work into this song. I hope you like it, our dear Onces!