20. Pouring wines

I slowly push the old door and it made a creaky sound. A sign of its age. The house is made of wood, and styled simple yet modernised. I walked slowly around the sala and stared at each framed hanging on the wall. The familliar face of Zero on his younger days.

A loud tud came from upstairs. Is she awake already?

I went upstairs and entered the room. Laura's face is full of bruise and some blood dripping on the scratches I made on her.

"W-why m-me"

"a lot of reasons.. Tita Laura. Firstly, your sons destroyed my Life. Jrey started it all.. He led me to this hell- I honestly don't know how to get revenge on him. He would always overpower me. Even if I kill you his real mother, it won't surely affect him. But for Zero? I made a little investigation and he seemed to really adore you, his mother. And since he played and betrayed me.. He deserves to be punished. And his punishment? Your Death." I said as I grab the knife I used on her face earlier.

I walk near her.

"not to mention my love and respect for tita Diana. You caused her a lot of pain too. I think you somehow deserve it to be killed too.. Also, you did a bad job rasing your sons" I said

Her eyes were tearful. She kept shaking her headz and pleading for her life.

"I think I did that before. Trembling in fear." and with that I stab the side of her neck. Blood pour out like a pig sliced in his neck.

I stared at her corpse blankly.

"Mom?! Mom!" I heard the panic voice downstairs

I pulled her body and drag it down the stairs. There her poor body rolled down the stairs and stopped on Zero's feet.

"M-mom.." he said as if losing his breath with the bizarre sight of her death

I took out a dagger and throw it at him. It pierced on his stomach but he only went down on his knees in a slow motion. He looked at me in disbelief and confusion and stared at his mother again.

"give me more reaction Zero. I just killed her." I said

"no.. Mom open your eyes... Mom" he whisper as if waking her up. Huh! Craziness runs in the family.

"Laura!" a faint voice barged in the main door.

"W-who" it was tito Trey. His eyes went on me and became furious.

"You will pay for this!!" he said in full anger and went on me. I stabbed him but we has too strong. How did he came here?! He shouldn't be here!

"you took away my fvck doll. Now you'll replace her!" he announced and slapped me I went on the floor but I managed to crawl but he grabbed my hair and give me a punch.

"D-dad, mom's still not waking up" Zero said in a soft tone his face as if crying and then smiling then turning grim all emotions where changing.

Tito Trey went on top of me. "AGHHHH!" I shouted on top of my lungs but he punched my face.

We forcibly pulled down my pants and parted my legs.

"I will fvck you so hard you will die!" he shouted

"you evil! Die! Die!" I shouted back and pulled the gun I've been hiding on my back.

A gunshot made him lay down lifelessly on the floor. Zero looked at his dad. Blood flowing on the floor.

He same to get back on his senses now.

He looked at me enraging in pain and anger.

"I will kill you!" I run away from him. Throwing whatever is near me. He was able to grab a knife. And was about to attack me when Jrey arrived and pushed him back

"you fool! The evil women killed our parents!"

"you have no right to hurt Sherj!"

"you fvkcing asshole! Don't you dare stop me! I'm killing that fvcking women!"

Both men fought each other. But with Zero's cut earlier Jrey was able to kick him hard on the stomach. He wasn't able to move. Jrey grabbed the back of his neck and slam his face on the wall.. Again and again and again. His face crushed so much it was unrecognisable. When he stopped breathing Jrey let go of him.

He came on me. Some blood on his handsome face. He smiled softly and touched my cheek.

"I killed your family." I said

"you did a good job on it" he praised

"what did you feel? I said I killed them" i repeated

"I don't know. I'm numb towards others. You're the only one who can make me feel emotions. And right now I just want you." he said and claimed my lips.

He undressed me and I unzipped his pants as he pull off his shirt. I parted my legs and he entered me passionately. I embraced him as he kept thrusting. We kissed torridly and as he pull out. I changed my position. I turned my back on him at tumuwad, hugging the floor. Hinawakan nya ang magkabilang bewang ko at nagsimulang bumayo.

"ohh Sherj"

"aaahhhh aaaaaaaah J-jrey!"

I kept moaning in pleasure. Not minding that there are dead bodies in the same room. I'm even facing his mother's dead face.

"fvckkk ughhh"

I bit my lower lip at nanginig ang mga hita ng pareho laming labasan.

After our hot fvck he picked me up from the floor and brought me on the bathroom. May maliit na tub don. Nagka sya kami kahit papano. I sitted on his lap. Dlck already inside me. Inihilig ko ang ulo ko sa dibdib nya.. Feeling that tingly sensation inside me. He was massaging my breasts until I couldn't take it anymore.

Umalis ako sa hita nya at gumapang sa kabi lang edge ng tub. I sitted there and opened my legs. He looked like a hungry dog as he slowly approach my pvssy. He stick out his tongue and me feel really good.

I moaned in so much pleasure until I cum on his mouth. He finally stood up. Putting his other hand on the bathroom wall and the other on the back of my head guiding me as I suck him.

I pull it in and out of my mouth then sucking its head and licking him so good. He deeply put it on my throath and cum it made me breath heavily after pulling it out.

We were still naked as we walk inside a room. There we fvck and fvck so hard.

"what about the bodies Jrey?" I ask him

"I can burn them tomorrow." he simply answered.

"Ok." I replied and put on his shirt.

Finally he closed his eyes while embracing my waist.

"I love you"

I pulled my gun and shoot his head.

I walk out the room. Saw them again and went out. Kinuha ko ang isang galon ng gas na nasa kotse ko at ibinuhos iyun sa paligid na bahay kung san itinago ni Tito Trey si Laura at pinalaki si Zero. This is also where Jrey has been been hiding them.

Finally I throw the lighter in the ground at agad lumiyab ang malaking apoy.

I stare at the burning house. I think of Jrey.

END.