02 | 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐃𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐨

CHĄPTER TWO❦

CHĄPTER TWO

Today I had a match in Italy, Venezia. I'm a world-class boxer knows as The Blood Sucker. I won in my most important match today and decided to go to a bar restaurant and get laid, since I and my people don't go out a lot due to business.

I don't have the time for it, since I'm secretly a big part of the mafia underworld. A mafia boss, and my people work for me. Money, I never worry about. And I always grind for more. The more the fucking better, always.

My life is like a money maker machine. I breathe and earn. In between I fuck, drink, get high, fight and kill.

That's life.

/ 1 HOUR AGO: /
I parked at the front entrance. Entering the restaurant I approached my table with my assistants already sat. I walked past the people putting on an innocent act.

,, Heeyy, Mr. Jiero. "
My assassins greet.

They work as assistants for me, but in reality, they're just my hoes. Sex dolls, rather than people that work alongside me. Trusting a woman in the underground world is like giving them a gun and purposefully letting them put it on your head. You can't trust anybody. More of women.

A quick minute later everyone else arrived. We ordered all the alcohol there was on the menu and took out the good stuff.

Weed.

After some chit chatting, laughing and flirting the mood suddenly changed. The entrance door opened, and I chuckled on my own self as of why my energy felt odd.

It opened a hundred times already.

It felt different. So fucking different it pissed me off. So I looked.

My breath stiffed.

,, Isn't this the girl we saw earlier? " Vinyzio, my right hand man questioned.

Her little dress hugged her curves in all the right places. Those piercing eyes shined like the rarest diamonds on earth being put in the filthiest place. Her smile made my insides twist. Waves fell annoyingly perfect down her back.

My cock hardened pushing on my zipper. All I wanted to do was taste her. Rip her dress and see the imperfect side of her. Make her scream and cry.

All I wanted was to break her. Fucking destroy her. And make her love me for it.

No woman has ever had that impact on me, and I'm fucking addicted.

,, It is. "

/ FLASHBACK: 1:54pm /
I was just about to enter the boxing arena when someone drew my attention. All I saw was a glimpse of her face as she was walking down the street. Her waves bouncing by the air as she walked next to her friend, laughing.