12 | 𝐌𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

CHĄPTER TWELVE♡♡

CHĄPTER TWELVE
♡♡

I kissed him.. again.
It was fear of losing him. Fear of losing the only person, that cares about me.

My body just made me kiss him. I don't want to lose him. I was so scared, not because something might happen to me, but about something happening to him.

He kissed me back, quickly and deeply before he broke our kiss, just to get as much from me for that short period of time, as possible.

,, Doll.. "
I looked up at his earnesty eyes as he grabbed my head with his hands gently.

,, Everything's gonna be alright. " He raised his eyebrows.

Before I could say a thing, he had already left the room.

I remembered he told me to lock the room. I stood at the door and grabbed the lock with my right hand. On the other one was the gun he gave me. I tried to study the gun and how to hold it, it was the second time I held one. How can I lock myself here like a bitch, knowing he's out there and might get hurt.

Suddenly, I heard many gunshots one after another. ,, Shit. " I bumped my head on the door and hardly squeezed my eyes, from which tears fell out. What am I supposed to do?? I grabbed the lock even harder. He said he wanted me to stay here, if something happens to me, he won't think straight and I'll hurt him.
Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I then cried out and locked the door. I sat down, leaning my back against the door. I stood there for a while, crying. I kept listening to all those gunshots, to the matter that I got used to them and they no longer surprised me.

Suddenly I heard someone talking on the other side of the door.
Person 1: Listen! It's only me and you, boss won't be happy they're all dead. We now need to bring him, no matter dead or alive.

Person 2: If we succeed, we'll get hella lot of money.

Person 1: Hell yea. He's somewhere near, the plan is you stay here and attack, I'll go and attack from his back. Be on the lookout for his men.

Person 2: Attack with?

Person 1: Guns, asshole!

I fell on all fours and tried to catch my breath.. I lost it. I can't let that happen.

Trembling, I picked up the gun and rased myself on my feet. I was only wearing a long pajama shirt, but being barefoot will be easier to stay unnoticed. I need to go now, or it might be too late.

I unlocked and opened the door, as quietly as I can and looked out. There wasn't anyone, so I went out. Oh Gosh, what the fuck am I doing, if I die, he'll get destroyed.