03 | ❞ 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲. ❝

CHĄPTER THREE❦

CHĄPTER THREE

I opened my eyes.
I found myself laying in a bedroom. A bedroom that obviously not mine.

What the actual fuck happened?

Oh fuck.

Please tell me it was a dream. And that I'm still dreaming.

I tried waking myself up, hopefully it would work, but it didn't.

It's real. It's actually real.

I'm kidnapped.

I could smell a man's cologne lingering around the entire room.

But what the fuck am i doing here?

I stand  up from the bed I hear two men talking in front of the bedroom.

,, Melissa, think fast. " I talk to myself, looking around.

The windows were a no for escaping. I was in a bedroom, hight up over the city I was in.

Oh Gosh, what city is this? The skyscrapers are massive.

I was still only in my lingerie. Did those fuckers touch me?

I quickly checked myself. Not like i could tell, since I was fucking with Leo right before it happened.

Oh. Leo.. I hope he's okay.

But there's no time for pity and tears right now.

I'm no weak bitch.

Then i saw a gun. Who are those people to own guns just like that? And why did they leave me here with one? I quickly catch it in my hands.

It was loaded. I pointed it at the door and just waited for them to stop talking. Was i really going to shoot whoever walked in?

Probably.

Fuck no! I'll get in jail for the rest of my life.

But if I don't, do I really have another option of escaping right now? I need to try and take this one.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I can't do this.

The door opened.

A tall frame of a man walked in. The light that was coming from behind him didn't let me see his face.

He's huge. My knees weakened for no valid reason. His big body, muscles bigger than my head made my stomach twist, settling between my legs.

What is wrong with me?

I almost forgot I'm pointing a gun at him. I snapped back to reality furrowing my brows and gripping the gun harder.

His body looks so strong as if he could smack me in half. He's head to toe covered in tattoos and his tanned skin adds to them. Dark hair falling on all sides, the strands allowing his hazel eyes to pierce right at me.