21 | 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭

CHĄPTER TWENTY - ONE❦

He sat me down on his huge bed.

Roleo's expression kept haunting my head though.

,, I'll go set the water temperature doll. Don't stand up, alright? "

I nodded as he gave me a last glance and disappeared somewhere behind the bathroom door frame.

MILANO DE JIERO

MILANO DE JIERO

She's fucking beautiful,

All I can think about right now are her sweet moans coming out of her mouth every time I thrust into her. Those pleading doe eyes on me and slightly parted lips seeking for air as she pleases me for more the moments before she orgasms around my dick.

Her beautiful body shaking in pleasure, her little toes curling and tanned skin on mine as she takes me sending heat to my core.

I can't get enough of her,
I want to keep fucking her again and again, finishing inside her little hole, but my body just couldn't
take any more of it.

[ ]

We showered together and I cleaned her body, she keeping her balance on me.

Now she's laying on top of me. I'm spread on my bed, my hands are slightly caressing her back. She's eating strawberries dipped in chocolate which I brought for her a little ago. I know her weakness: chocolate.

,, Does it still hurt? " I ask concerned. I know I didn't go too hard on her, but seeing her hurt isn't the most pleasant thing.

She dipped in another strawberry and ate the tip of it, looking straight at me with lust in her seducing doe eyes. Her full lips around it got me getting hard once again.

Fuck, that woman.

,, Not that bad. " She answers in a low tone.
,, By the way, I'm still mad for letting you win that bet. "