16 | 𝐀 𝐁𝐞𝐭

CHĄPTER SIXTEEN

I held his big hand wrapped around me, crying for the past hours. It felt so real and caring having someone beside me and I felt complete.

We landed down in New York where lots of big jeeps were waiting for us. They took us to a hell of a huge building which appeared like a skyscraper.

While we were walking in the spacious white-marbled halls everyone in the building seemed really happy with our arrival as they were greeting us, especially Milano.

I don't even remember to how many people I introduced myself..

Milano left everyone behind and came to me. ,, Let's get settled, doll. "

I nodded and followed him. When we got more of away from everyone I asked. ,, Where are we going? "

,, My suite. "

,, I'm not getting settled in your suite. " I shout.

,, Yes, you are. " He answers in a categorical voice making me feel weak to my knees.

We walked into what appeared his suite. It was really spacious, dark still comfy and smelled just like his expensive cologne. There were also a bathroom and a closet included.

,, I'm gonna go tell my men to bring our stuff and deal with some shit, you wait here alright? "

I sigh and sit on his big bed as an answer. He then leaves the suite.

I look around the rooms for a while. I wonder how many bitches he has fucked here. I lean down and open his nightstand, just to see it's overfilled with condoms and sex toys. I'm not surprised at all, just disappointed and disgusted.

Just then I heard someone aggressively opening the door and getting in the room. I immediately slam back the bedside table from the fear that suddenly caught me.

Damn it, if the person who's now standing in the room is Milano, I'll be so embarrassed. I slowly turn around and see Roleo..

,, The fuck am I doing? If Milano comes I'm dead. " He starts asking himself questions while I try to look like I was doing nothing wrong before he came in.

,, Why are you here? " I ask him in a lowered tone.

He comes to me and gets down on his knees to talk to me. ,, Look.. I- I know you were in that plane's bedroom with Milano all night and I know some things have happened but um that's not the point.. now that you're in his suite he probably won't need me to guide you and can you.. can you ask him to be taking your showers somewhere else.. I want to spend time with you, Melissa. "