06 | 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

CHĄPTER SIX♡♡

CHĄPTER SIX
♡♡

,, M- Meli??... " I watched down, my mind racing. " Melissa! " Fuck... " I'm so sorry. Im so fucking sorry. I- I didn't mean to do this. "

/ 10 minutes before: /

As I entered my bar I saw Alessandro was there, drinking and sniffling drugs. I walked up to him and sat on a chair.

Milano's bar:

,, Sup, man? " I asked as he sniffed another line of drugs and looked at me

,, Ehm, Jenny's out with Tessa and I have nothing better to do. "

I roll my eyes. ,, How many damn times have I told you that woman is mad in love with you. She won't cheat even if the world was to end. "

,, I know, I know. " He mumbled twisting his head around. " Wanna join? "

I looked at him the at the bottle of whiskey he's drinking. I haven't tried that one before.
,, What you drinkin? "

,, Ah boss, that's better than fucking heaven combined with drugs. Here, try it. " He passed me the bottle.

,, I don't have a lot of time, Melissa's now in the shower and prolly will come out soon. " I watched the whiskey pour in the glass cup.

,, Yeah, yeah, you don't need a lot of time. " We made cheers and I drank almost the whole cup, sniffing a line of the drug.

Fuck, that really feels as if I just finished inside Melissa.

Alessandro started laughing as I did too.

,, Man, just so you know, it says the whiskey brings some- so- some after-effects. " He murmures while holding the bottle in the air, trying to read shit.