23 | 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬❦

I ran as fast as I could.
My heels were clicking, the rain was pouring over my thick furry coat and hair. The busy night lifestyle made it impossible for me to understand where I was going, but I didn't care, all I wanted was to get away.

I was finally free. I could go home and do whatever I want again.

I ran to an old lady that had her phone in her hand.

,, Hey! Good afternoon madam! May I um... make a phone call real quick? "

She gave me a dead stare an scanned my outfit which wasn't the most pleasant one for the eye of an older lady. She spotted my lingerie under the coat. I didn't have enough time to put proper clothes on.

,, You just came out from the stripper club, didn't you? So now you want to steal my phone and give it to the bad men inside? Please leave, young girl. "

My eyes widened from the view the woman had of me. ,, What? N-no you don't get it! "

,, I said leave or I'll call the cops! " She straight out yelled at my face.

,, I was kidnapped, alright! So please give me your goddamn phone so I could finally make it out of here! " I broke in front of her and my eyes filled with tears.

The woman's furrowed expression now softened. She handled her phone to me and I stared at it struggling to believe it's actually happening.

I tapped on the call button and went straight to dial a number. But I struggled for a second;
I didn't know who to call. Except for my very few "friends" that probably don't even care that I've been missing.

,, Come on, girl. Are you going to call someone or just spend more of my time? " I turned my head to glance at the annoyed old woman but everything seemed as if it was on a slow motion. My vision blurred and at that moment I just didn't feel any emotions.

I handled her phone back. ,, Here, I don't need it. "

,, But you said you're in danger..? " She winced, confused.

,, I'm fine. " I answered with no emotions expressed. ,, Where is that strip club you mentioned? "

 ,, Where is that strip club you mentioned? "