26 | 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-SIX❦

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-SIX

Goddamn it, Melissa. Don't fuck this up.

For God's sake don't let anything except what I told you come out of that mouth of yours.

I watched her as she gulped down heavily, fighting a sane experience on her pretty face although her eyes talked. They exposed pure fear and doubt. Just the view of her thinking deep into her answer shows that she's not sure. If she wants to fucking end me in the worst way possible or if she wants to stay with me. Her kidnapper.

Behind the huge crowd of paparazzi I spotted my men walking out of the gas station. When they saw me and Melissa being crowded up by all the cameras and microphones they froze. I could read Vinyzio's lips from afar that muttered "fuck".

We all stood motionless waiting for Melissa to answer the paparazzi as every passing second was corroding us deeply.

" He's... my boyfriend. " The paparazzi frowned, " I left the country and decided to take a break from social media to focus on myself and... our relationship. "

They were in owlish amazement of her answer, but damn, so was I. The flashes continuously kept coming our way and I felt her body trembling through her hand, which I held tightly.

" Everything's alright doll, come on. It's all over. " I started walking away confidently through the paparazzi, keeping her walk a little further behind me.

I opened the door of my car for her and when she sat inside I walked to the other side and got in as well. I immediately hit the gas and we went off.

I heard her sighting heavily, fidgeting with the rings on her hands. I shoot her a glance and my eyebrows raised in sorrow from the view of her.

" Thank you, doll. "

She froze for a second. " What?..."

I sigh. " Look... what you said out there means the world to me. " My hand found its place on her thigh and her gaze pierced on it. She didn't tell me not to touch her but just bit her low lip anxiously. " I'm... thankful for it, doll. "

She looked up. " Just know that doesn't mean anything between us. There's no us, Milano. There'll never be. "

I just sometimes happen to wonder what bothered her that much... except the fact I slept with Kila. I explained everything but there still seems to be something more to it.

Not gonna lie, her words cut like a knife. But I probably deserve it after all.

And then suddenly I heard gunshots coming off on our cars.

" Shit. " I looked around as Melissa's face turned terrified. I found a spare gun and handled it to her. " Take that, princess. Now hold the wheel for me, will ya? " I chuckled at her and stood out the window firing back at the motherfuckers shooting at us.