Nikki Strikes Back PART 2

Bailey's POV

I was sitting on Liam still mad at Louis for scaring me. Louis was just about to say something but my phone went off.It was another text from the unknown number. Its said: "i am coming for you and your brothers" i started to shake and Liam noticed.

"Bailey who is that text from and what did it say" Liam asked now holding my shaking body.

"Its nothing i am just still a little shook up from the movie" i said but it came out more like a question.

"Ok" he said still not convinced.

" Will i am going to go to bed now" i said and with that i was up the stairs and in my room. I put my PJs on and went to bed.

Next Morning

Bailey's POV

I woke up to the sound of One Direction's song up all night. Yes i do have there song has my ring tone. Anyways, i had another text from the unknown number. It said: "I am coming for you and i am going to kill your brothers one by one and leave you  for last". Then another one came in and and told me to look on my twitter page. I looked which was the stupidest thing i have ever did. There were tweets saying the most horrible things.

I started to cry and the text went on none stop and then the tweets got worst people were telling me to die and that the boys dont want me. I finally went into the bathroom and saw a razor. I took it and i was just about to cut my wrist but someone came in and grabbed it and chucked it across the floor.

I didnt bother to see who it was, so i just curled up into there chest and cried. It smelled like nandos so i am guessing it was Niall. Niall held me tighter and we just sat there for about 10 minutes both of us were crying. Niall finally pulled me back and looked at me straight in the eye. His eyes were filled with sadness.

"Why would you ever try to do such a thing" he said while tears start filling up in his eyes again.

" I dont know" i said still crying a little bit

" Come on lets go down stairs and get some food" Niall said while picking me up. 

When we went down stairs all of the boys were doing there own thing but has soon as they saw me there smiles went into frowns.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER" liam yelled.

"i didnt do anything" Niall said and he put me down on the couch.

"We all need to talk about something" Niall said and started to walk towards the kitchen. All of the boys followed. About 5 minutes later they all came out with a frown on there face.

"Why would you try and do that to yourself?" asked Harry. His eyes were filled with sadness along with the rest of the boys.

"I don't.. i went to say but was cut of by my phone ringing. I looked at the boys and they gave me a sad look but i ignored it and looked at the text. "I am going to kill you and the boys" it read.

I started to cry and right before i closed the phone one of the boys stole it and the another one held on to me.

"NO DONT READ IT" i yelled but nobody listen to me. Liam is the one with my phone and he starts to cry after he reads the text. He reads a couple of other ones and he has to stop because they are so horrible. He then passes my phone to Harry who reads it and then passes it to Niall this goes on until everyone has read it.

"Why haven't you told anyone about this" Liam says while wiping the tears away from his eyes.

"I didnt tell anyone because i was scared" i mumbled 

"Is this the  reason why you tried to cut yourself?" asked Louis.

"Yeah" I mumbled again.

"WIll never ever do it again" Louis said while coming closer to me with a smirk. 

"And if i do try to do it again" i said trying to back away from Louis.

"This will happen" Said Louis while jumping at me.

I turned around to run but Harry was there and i banged into him. I fell flat on my butt and when i was about to get up i was back on the ground with a Louis sitting on me.  

"I wish  Louis would loose a few hundred pounds"

"OH really" Louis said with his eye brows raised.

"I said that out loud didnt i" i said with a little smile.

"Yes you did and now you must pay the price" he said with a evil laugh.

I dont like the sound of that.

"Harry come here" Louis shouts. Harry comes running but trips up and falls on top of Louis who was still on top of me.

"Get off of me i cant breath" i managed to say.

"Sorry" Harry said while getting off of me and Louis.

"Now what did you want Louis" Harry said annoyed.

"Pin Bailey down and dont let her up" Louis said smirking. I tryed to get away but was held down by Harry.

"Now this is what will happen if you ever try and cut again" he said while coming closer. He stated tickling me like there was no tomorrow.

"Lo.. Louis...st..op.....it" i tryed to yell.

 "Not until you promise me not to cut anymore and tell me that i am the best king in the world".

"OK i promise i wont try and cut anymore and your the best king in the world" i yelled. Louis smiled and he stopped tickling me.

"Harry you can let go of me now" i said still trying to catch my breath. He let go of me and went off into the kitchen. Wow that was weird i thought to myself. 

"I am going for a walk" i yelled and then ran out the door before they could stop me. I started walking towards the park but it felt like  somebody was following me. I got to the park and sat down on a swing. I was there for about 2 hours just thinking. I was thinking about what my life would be like if i didnt get adopted by One Direction.

Anyway its getting close to supper time i think i should get back before the boys have a heart attack. I was walking down the road and i saw someone walking right behind me with there face covered. I started to walk faster and so did the other person. I started to get scared so i ran but the person started to run and they were really fast. I cut into a ally thinking they would just past by. I was just about to walk back out of the ally but i got pulled back and pushed down on the ground. I hit my elbow on the hard concrete. I looked up and seen a girl not just any girl though it was Nikki. She then started kicking me and hitting me. I couldnt move because she had knife in her hands. My head was now bleeding and i had cuts and bruises every where. Everything started to go black and the last thing i saw was nikki running away.

I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE IN LIKE FOREVER. I DIDNT UPDATE BECAUSE MY GRANDMOTHER PASSED AWAY :(..............ANYWAY PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE