My New Sister, Spy's and Pranks Part 1

Niall's POV

Bailey and Nikki were so cute looking when  they are sleeping i hate to wake them up but it time for them to get up, its 1:00 Pm for god sakes.

"Bailey, Nikki its time to get up" i said. They never made a sound they just laid there.

"Bailey, Nikki it time to get up" i said a little louder. They just looked at me with there eyes half shut and said

"go away"

"No its time to get up"

"No" they said at the same time.

"Do you want me to get Harry or Louis in here" i said with a smirk on my face.

"NO!!"Bailey shouted,

"i thought so" i said while leaving the room.

"Are they getting up now" asked Liam.

"Yeah" i said Smiling.

"HOW DID YOU GET BAILEY  OUT OF BED WITHOUT DRAGGING HER OR SOMETHING?!" LOUIS ASKED yelling.

"Louis you dont have to yell?" Zayn said coming down the stairs.

"Sorry" mumbled Louis.

"So answer my question" Louis said.

"Will i kind of threatened you and Harry on her" i said and he just smiled and said "so she is afraid of me?" he started laughing his evil laugh which kind of scared me. Bailey and Nikki just walked in the kitchens still half asleep.

"Hello Bailey" Louis said with and evil look.

"Hi" Louis she said kind of nervous. Then she came over to me and said "what is Louis planning on doing to me now?" I laughed and said

"that he thinks you are afraid of him" She looked at me with a weird expression and said

"i am only afraid of Louis when he is in his prank mood or when he gives me that look" I laughed but when Louis saw us looking at him and laughing he came over and said

"what are you to laughing at?" and being Louis of course he had to be all sassy.

"Nothing" we both said and Bailey went to go over by Nikki.

Bailey's POV

Louis is on his prank mood today which is very scary when you live with him because you dont know what he could do to you.

"Nikki" i said very low so the boys couldn't hear me.

"What?" she said.

"Are you done eating yet?"

" yea why?"

" Follow me" i said while sneaking out of the kitchen and up to my i mean our room. When we got there i locked the door.

"What are you doing?" asked Nikki.

"Do you want to play a game?" i said with a evil grin.

"What kind of game?" she said getting a little excited.

"A spy game" i said with a really big evil grin.

"Yeah but who are we going to spy on?" she said but then had evil smile on her face.

"Are you thinking what i am thinking?" i asked she shook her head  yes and we got to work on our plan.

Louis's POV

 The girls have been in there room along time i wonder what they are up too.

"Harry come here for a second" i yelled across the house.