the mall part 2

Louis's POV

When i got out of the car i couldn't help but laugh at bailey's annoyed face i mean it was priceless hahaha. Harry and i were annoying her the whole way here because she pushed us in the pool. And the fact that she is our little sister now. Anyway when we got in the mall there were no fans in site thank god. Everybody listen up Liam said almost yelling, we all stood up in a line while Liam was explaining what time everybody has to be back and what place to meet. Now Bailey you go with El, Louis you go with Harry and Niall you will go with me Liam said kind of bossy, but you know he is daddy directioner. 

Bailey's POV

Liam gave us all orders and partners to go around the mall with. My partner is El at least she wont annoy me about every guy that passes.

"El can we go to the Skateboard store please?" i said putting on my best puppy dog face.

"Sure why not",

"Thanks El your the best" I grabbed onto her arm and started running toward the store. When we got there she refused to go in. I just gave her a weird look and ran into the store. I was running down a hall of skateboard until i banged into something and fell flat on my butt.

"Watch were your going" a girl and i said at the same time while rubbing our bottoms. We laughed at the fact that we said it at the same time.

"Hi my name is Nikki Strickland" she stuck her hand out for me to shake it.

"My name is Bailey", i shook her hand and smiled. We were talking for a while and i found out that Nikki was homeless and that she stays in the mall all night for shelter which was kind of sad. That's when i had the perfect idea, i would ask the boys to adopt Nikki. I didn't tell her that my brothers were from the band one direction because she might only try to be my friend to get closer to the boys. We were looking at the skateboards and they all looked pretty cool but then we came across a One direction  skateboard. Nikki started jumping up and down in excitement.

"Take a chill pill Nikki" i said and tryed to calm her down a bit.

"I take it your a fan?" i said with a smirk.

"Yea i love them don't you?" she asked still a bit excited.

"Will i kind of got no other choice" i said and started to laugh.

"What are you laughing at?  is there something on my face or in my teeth?" she started panicking.

"No its just that i was thinking maybe you could come live with me"

" YES YES YES YES YES" she yelled and hugged me.

"OK lets go fine my family" i yelled. But before we left the store i texted El and told her to go on back to the boys.

Nikki's POV 

I am happy right now first i met Bailey she is my new best friend and now i am getting adopted by her family OMG this is the best day off my life. I wonder what Bailey meant by i have no other choice when i asked her if she liked One Direction. I will ask her later.

Bailey's POV

I can't wait to see the look on Nikki's face when she find out who my family is.

"CRAP!!" i yelled and stop running.

"What?" Nikki said while running back to me.

"We got to ask and see if you are allowed to live with us first. I will text them hold on a second" I texted Liam and told him Nikki's story and he said she is allowed to live with us.

"YOU ARE ALLOWED" I SHOUTED  and everyone that was around me just starred.

"Whatever" i said and started running again.

"Where do we meet them?" asked Nikki.

"I think they told me to go to  Nandos"

"To Nandos i shouted and pulled Nikki along with me. When we finally got there i was sooo tired. OMG OMG OMG Nikki sated tugging on my shirt and pointing at the boys. I just smiled and ran up to them and hugged them. Nikki's mouth dropped to the ground when they said hello baby girl where's the girl you were talking about.

"Right over there" i said and pointed at her. Louis ran over to her and gave her a big hug and said

"welcome to the family" He had a big smile on his face and so did Nikki. All the boys and El hugged her and said welcome to the family but Nikki just stood there shocked.

"Will lets go home" i said while rubbing my eyes.

"OK baby girl" Louis said while picking me up bridal style and Harry picked up Nikki the same way.

"I am not sitting between Lou.. i started but everything went dark.

Hey!! i am sorry they are short but i can't think of anything to write. And i never edited yet, so if there is a lot of mistakes just tell me or even if its my writing and you want me to change something about it. LOVE YOU ALL bye!!!