What?

Baileys POV

"Why are we pulling over?" I asked Liam.

"I dont know, let me go ask paul." He went out to the front of the bus and came back with paul.

"Bailey can you get the rest of the guys?" Paul asked me. I nodded and ran into the 'living room.'

"Paul wants all of you to come to the kitchen."

"Why?" Louis asked.

"I dont know just go." I demanded. They all got up and made their way to the kitchen, i followed behind them.

"Your going to have to cancel your concert tonight." Paul said breaking the silence.

"What? why?" Louis yelled.

"There is a storm outside right now and the people at the bridge wont let us go pass because the water is up over the bridge." Paul said.

"But we have never canceled a show!" Louis whined.

"Im sorry, there is nothing i can go." said Paul.

"Now what are we going to do?" Niall sighed.

"Play games!" i yelled.

"Im not in the mood to play games." Niall frowned and went over to the fridge and took out a container of chocolate icecream.

"You guys!" I yelled. They all looked up at me with sad eyes.

"Now snap out of it! its not your fault that they wont let us pass over the bridge. So stop thinking about it and lets have some fun! Whos with me?!" I yelled. They all just looked at me and then slowly got up and went to the living room.

"Seriously?" I mumbled. I went into the living room and they were all sat around with sad faces. Thats when i got an idea. I went into my bunk and took out my laptop, i clicked the wifi button and connected to the building we were next to. I went out into the little recording studio they had on the bus and put the laptop on the stool and then phoned Josh and the rest of the guys that were on the bus next to us. I told them my plan and they agreed to it. They came over and got ready. I tweeted to eveyone that i was doing a twitcam. When i got it all set up i called in the boys, they came in still depressed.

"Whats all this?" Zayn asked.

"You guys are going to have a concert!" I smiled.

"We cant, remember? the bridge?" Louis said.

"Look at the computer." I smiled. They went over and smiled.

"Your amazing you know that?" Niall yelled.

"I know." I smiled and they went over to there mics.

"Hi everyone!" Harry waved to the camera.They message board went nuts.

Hey! what do you guys think? please vote and comment!