Who are you talking too? Really sick PART 2

Bailey's POV

"No guys i dont need to go to the doctor" i said while trying to act like i am completely fine.

" Are you sure your okay?" Liam said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Yes now if you will please move i am going to go sit on the couch" i said pushing them out of my way. I went into the living room and sat down on the couch and i covered up in a blanket because i am really cold. I was about to fall asleep but Harry came in with a cup of water and a pill.

"here take this its for your fever" he said while handing it to me.

"Thanks" i said before i swallowed the pill and layed back down. I woke up in my bed room and when i looked at my clock it said 3:00PM. Omg i feel asleep for 6 hours i thought to myself. All of a sudden i felt a pain in my stomach and then vomit started coming up again.

"OH GOD" i said and ran into my bathroom. While i was throwing my guts up Zayn came in and held my hair back. He kept telling me nice things like everything is ok. After i was done he picked me up and put me back into my bed. He kissed my forehead and told me he loved me. He was about to leave until ii said,

"Zayn  can you stay with me?" He had a huge smile on his face and said

" i would love to. How about we watch a movie" he said in excitement.

"Sure" i said with a big smile.

" I will be right back i am going to go get a movie" and with that he was out the door. About 5 minutes later he came back in with a movie called bride wars. I laughed and he looked at me with a weird expression.

"What are you laughing at?" he said while putting the movie into the VCR.

" Nothing" i said still giggling. He put the movie in and got in the bed next to me. i cuddled into him and we watched the movie.

Half way during the movie Zayn started to cry. I looked up at him and said "Zayn you are such a woman"

He laughed and messed up my hair. The two people on the screen were kissing and i said

"i think i am going to throw up"

. Zayn looked at me and said "run to the bathroom quick"

I laughed and said "i am just kidding" but then the pain hit me again and i didnt have time to react. I threw up all over Zayn. Zayn was just frozen and then he screamed.

"What is happening in here?" Louis said running in with a rubber chicken in his hands. I swear to god there is something missing in that boys head. When he turned on the light he started laughing.

"What is going on?" Niall said coming in with a sandwich in his hands. Zayn got up out of the bed and walked straight into his bedroom. Niall and Louis were still laughing but Liam came in and helped me clean up and put new sheets on my bed.

"Louis Niall go check on Zayn" Liam said and then turning back to me.

"ok i will be right back" he said and then left. About 2 minutes later he came back in with a bucket.

"Whats that for?" i asked.

"Its for if you need to throw up"

. He put it next to my bed and then sat down next to me. He was just looking at me and smiling.

" Liam your creeping me out" i said and  laughed a bit. He laughed and said sorry. He kissed me on the head and said "goodnight i love you" and with that he left the room.

I just layed there looking at the ceiling, i was smiling and thinking about how wonderful my life as become. Until a wonderful thing called sleep took over me.

SORRY IT SHORT BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT MY LITTLE SLOTHS. now bow down to me........LOL I LOVE YOU PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT....THIS IS NOT EDITED.