EIGHT*

"Yes. Yeah I can do that. Mhm."

Lloyd was on the phone in his government service.

"Okay...well I put you in charge so...don't fucking sass me!"

I looked up at him as he paced around.

"I didn't fucking ask for that! I am....I am in the states so I cannot be there so if you could just please for the love of god do your god damn motherfucking job!"

I came over to him. He sighed and looked at me. He was still on the phone.

I smiled and pulled him down by his collar to kiss him. He moaned, turning the phone away but continuing to listen.

I dragged him closer to me, making him sigh. He pulled away but kept me close.

"I am fucking telling you to take care of it before I kill you." He said in the phone. "I'm not afraid to do it." He said. My hands moved under his shirt, holding his waist.

He looked down before looking away. He hated that I was teasing him.

The past few weeks had been quiet between us, but that's because there was so much tension.

My hand trailed down over his pants. He looked down with wide eyes before walking away.

I followed him as he walked into the kitchen. He was giving me dark stares.

I got over to him and smiled. He hung up the phone.

I got up onto the counter, moving him to stand between my legs.

"You seem stressed." I whispered. He sighed.

"We can't-"

"What happens when you're usually stressed? For the past three years when you are stressed you come to me."

He stared into my eyes. This could be it.

He moved to kiss me, hard. I moaned and held him close.

His hands trailed over my body. I kissed him harder.

He quickly grabbed my waist and wrapped my legs around him. He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

I knew he was just as desperate as I was.

He threw me down on the bed and took his shirt off.

"Am I gonna regret this?" He asked. I took off my sweatshirt as he threw his khakis off.

"No." I said. He helped me pull off my leggings.

Oh god he better not back out. I'm so tired of him backing out.

I moved my hair to one side as I laid back on the bed more, taking off my bra as I did.

It was out of the blue. He needed to just stay.

He pulled off his boxers and got on top of me. I threw my thong off and looked up at him.

I hadn't actually fucked him with this new facial hair. Wow.

I spread my legs for him. He got between them and lined himself up.

Yes. Finally.

God he was such a dick for waiting for almost a month.

I have been wanting him for almost a month, and seeing him everyday doesn't help.

Lloyd carefully pushed in. Fuck.

He pushed all the way in, letting me adjust. He was the biggest I've ever had. He knew he was too. It boosted his ego.

He stared moving. His head went down into the crook of my neck.

"Fuck....mar." He whispered. His voice was husky. Rough.

My hand flew to his hair. He kissed my neck as he pounded into me.

He sat up, fucking me faster. I whimpered, feeling myself clench.

"Relax." He said. I nodded.

He moved to hold the headboard. This was angry, hard, intense sex.

"Fuck Lloyd." I whined. He smiled. God that fucking ass. He was so full of himself.

Before we knew it, he was close. So was I. That feeling was all I needed. I haven't had a release this whole trip.

"I'm close-"

"I know sweetheart. Just relax. I've got you. Whenever you're ready." He whispered. I loved how sweet he could be.

And pretty soon, I let go, convulsing on his cock, milking him to death.

He groaned before spilling his cum into me.

We were both in pure bliss. Together.

We needed it. We really did.

Lloyd looked down at me as we both gained normal heartbeats again.

He was still inside of me.

I smiled softly.

He carefully pulled out, just sitting back on his legs for a second.

"That was..." he started.

"Can we go again?"

"Of course." He said and smiled, pulling me into a kiss.