TWENTY

Margo.

Walking into the hotel with Lloyd, I was extremely mad.

I wanted to be home again. We were actually having time for ourselves for the first time since the real relationship started.

It was our kinda sorta first date. At least in my eyes.

I looked over at lloyd as he sat in his office with me. Lloyds team was in with us, as well as denny and his team.

"So Margo...because you haven't officially quit on paper, you have been illegally working for a different man, as well as being on a contract for this mission, which you broke multiple rules in."

I stayed silent.

"Your could check your cameras for when I said that I quit." I said softly.

"I like you better when you don't talk. And those cameras give me higher ground. Even if you did find them, I still have all the evidence. You fucked your partner."

"And? I have freedoms." I said. Lloyd gave me a look.

"And I can take those freedoms away the second those videos get leaked."

"Your best friend is in them." I said.

"Well his face can be blurred out. So many social media platforms would love to see a little quiet mouse like you taking someone three times your size."

"Denny. Stop." Lloyd said.

Denny have a member a snap. Everyone's phones in the room buzzed. He had posted all of it to every text, email.

Agent Oliver fucks her colleague like the whore she is

I wouldn't let my face show how it affected me.

"Denny? What are you thinking?" Suzanne said as she came in. She saw me.

Her face softened. Suzanne and I were friends.

I looked down at my phone before looking up at denny.

"Denny just take it down."

"No."

"What can I do?"

"Get off this mission, quit with Lloyd, and go home."

"But..."

"You cut lloyd from your life and have no contact. I have every way to watch you."

"Why?"

"Because all that you have ever been to the system and to Lloyd is a parasite. You aren't fit for the cia, for the government, or for anyone in this."

"But I-"

Denny pulled out his gun, along with everyone around him. Lloyds team pulled them out too. But Lloyd's team was outnumbered.

"Leave now...and I'll let you live."

"But..."

He got closer, holding my neck. He pushed me up against the wall, hitting my head against it. I gasped for air, but couldn't get any.

"Denny." Lloyd said. "Let her go. You said if she left she would live, let her leave."

I looked at Lloyd with tears in my eyes.

"Let her go." He said sternly. Denny let me go. Lloyd led me out the of the office.

"Go home."

"Lloyd." I cried.

"Go. Home."