Next Door (Part - 6)

Mom : yess dear... Ohh my son.. (she found out him as he was seeking from far) he is my son Namjoon. Come over here sweetie! (Namjoon slowly went to you) and meet her she is Y/N Joon.

Namjoon : mom I know her...

Mom : Omo! But how?

Y/N : he is my Neighbor at Seoul ma'am.

Namjoon : Yeah... (caressing his neck)

Mom : wow! Very good. I was worried about your new environment son but now I'm very relaxed. She is a very nice girl. Be nice with her dear, she is gonna spend the Christmas Eve here, at our house.

Namjoon : Sure mom!

Y/N : OMO! No I can't!

Mom : Why sweetie?? Nono! I don't wanna say buts from you now. You have to spend holidays with us. It's final!

Y/N : Aigoo.. ma'am! but any time I can have calls from higher authority to my present cases..

Mom : then you will do your duty from here.. I mean from our house.. I don't wanna hear anything now! Namjoon take her home. I'm going your dad is calling me.

Namjoon : Okay mom!

Mom : see you soon sweetie!

Y/N : see ya ma'am! (His mother left you two alone there)

Namjoon : Sooo...

Y/N : So handsome?

Namjoon : Can we go now?

Y/N : Yeah sure!

Namjoon : (while walking beside you) Mmmm.. so you're a secret agent..

Y/N : yeahhh.. I'm!

Namjoon : don't your boyfriend gets angry because of this work? ...aa... aa.. I mean do he support you in this work?

Y/N : Ohh come on handsome! I'm single and by the way you seems interested in me. Well you can ask me directly that I'm single or not?

Namjoon : No no! I mean just asking about you job it's pretty hard.. I mean..

Y/N : you mean my job is bit seductive .. isn't it?

Namjoon : Omo.. no I didn't mean that..

Y/N : well then, let me tell you daddy, I love my job and may be that's why I'm single, I need someone who can support me with my work and love me for me.

Namjoon : yeah I understand.. (he smiled inside as like he was enjoying your company)

Y/N : yeah handsome. Now get in!

Namjoon : can I drive ?

Y/N : you sure? Do you have driving license.. cause I'm not in a mood to get arrested now. (You laughed)

Namjoon : Omo! Yeah I have... don't understand me..

Y/N : I'm not doing that baby! I respect you so much and also.. i love to spend time with you.. (you looked at him while fixing yourself in your seat beside him, and he also looked at him with a cute smile)

Jungkook : (While breaking the silence and making you shocked) Heyy Love birds! (From passenger seat)

Namjoon : Omo! When did you come into the car bro?

Jungkook : why bro? Wanna spend time with her alone then I'm going.

Namjoon : Omo nono! Let's go home!

Y/N : Ohhh Kook! You finally came huh!

Jungkook : Do you leave any choice for me babe?

Y/N : well yeah that's true, I never do that hehe! (You laughed)

Namjoon : do you like Y/N Jungkookaa?

Jungkook : huh what? How? Why?

Namjoon : No I mean you just called him babe that's why I'm asking..

Jungkook : no bro! You have a clear way to get her ... I don't like this bitch!

Y/N : You jerk!

Namjoon : I didn't say that once..

Jungkook : Ohh leave it bro! Y/N is looking so sexy today.. well she is sexy! Isn't it hyung?

Namjoon : do you crushed over her now?

Jungkook : Aigoooo!! Bro don't say that again and again... I'm just complimenting...

Namjoon : Well that's right she is.. looking good.

Y/N : omo really?

Namjoon : yeah.. (he blushed)

Y/N : Do you know what?

Namjoon : What Y/Naa?

Y/N : you look more handsome when you blush..

Author's POV : while driving car Namjoon got a call from Jimin, they said that thay stayed in a hotel for a while, at around 9 to 10 am in morning they will reach at his house to spend the holidays there.
Namjoon said okay and welcomed them for tomorrow.

At home Dinner table ~

Author's POV : Namjoon's mom, dad and Jungkook, you, Namjoon everyone sat for dinner together.

Mom : sweetie, tell me about yourself, Do you have boyfriend dear?

To Be Continue ~