Next Door (Part - 12)

Y/N : we are home let's go out of it. (he gets out. You both walked inside his house.)

Author's POV : Riya got a call from his fiance just after yoongi left his house. After sometime his fiance came in her house without letting her know, cause it was surprise but that went wrong. He started to pressuring her to get Married with him, but she wasn't ready for it so he gets angry after saying many time that she doesn't want it now. But her fiance didn't listen to her he started torturing her to agree with him, but luckily her neighbors called police as he was beating her, police took him to the jail. After that she called Namjoon that she wanna come to Busan to his place.

Namjoon : Y/Na..

Y/N : Huh? Yeah say! (You looked back as you were walking front of him)

Namjoon : (blushed) it's nothing!

Y/N : huh! Ok.. (you went to your room)

Author's POV : Namjoon went to his room where Jungkook and Jimin was staring at him.

Namjoon : Weeaaaaa!!! (What)

Jungkook : Why are you so formal hyung?

Jimin : Yeaaahh.. back coat looks like a newly married groom.

Namjoon : (blushed) aishh... stop!

Jungkook : I saw Y/N with you. Where did you two go?

Namjoon : Ohh it's about one of her case. (He said while putting of his hand watch)

Jungkook : Ohh so she started taking you with her nowadays?

Namjoon : what did you mean?

Jungkook : usually I went with her when she needed a male partner in her cases. So how was it?

Namjoon : ohh.. yeah it was fun!

Jungkook : I see... (he was watching his activities while smirking)

Jungkook : Hyung!

Namjoon : now what?

Jungkook : do you feel anything for her?

Namjoon : huh? For whom?

Jungkook : Y/N

Namjoon : come on bro! Don't eat my head! (He left for a shower)

At morning ~

*Door bell rings*

Namjoon : Coming! (Everyone was gathered in living room so they saw who came at this morning)

Riya : Good morning!

Yoongi : Riya....

Jimin : Hyung! Don't react front of her!

Namjoon : Come in!

Riya : (she came in and sat on a sofa while looking down) I... (crying)

Yoongi : Omo! Riya.. why are you cry? (He sat in front of her knees)

Riya : I.. I did wrong to you. I mistaken to choose the right person .. please forgive me!! (She covered her face and started crying harder)

Yoongi : Riya! Please don't say like that. tell me what happened? What's the reason behind your tears ..

Author's POV : she explained everything clearly. As she was having scars on her face and hand those were very visible signs of that matter.

Yoongi : (he tighten his grip in anger as he listened everything from Riya) Riya... (he lift his chin with his hand) don't worry everything will be fine.

Riya : Thank you .. I'm really sorry, what I behaved with you wasn't good at all. I feel very sorry for that I shouldn't... (she cried out again)

Yoongi : (hugged her tightly) Aigooo!! Don't cry! It's okay, you are a human and sometimes they do wrongs too. Stop crying! (He caresses her back)

Riya : Please forgive me! (Sobbing and made his shoulder wet with her tears)

Yoongi : aishhh don't be! It's okay. Stay here I'll make you a chicken soup. You must ne hungry isn't? (He gently pulled away from her and stands to left for kitchen)

Riya : W-wait!! (Yoongi turns to her)

Yoongi : yeah say! (She pulled him closer and pulled into a passionate kiss with him in front of everyone)

Y/N : OMO!

Jimin : Aigoooo!!! Don't! In front of us man!

Namjoon : Aww.. they look cute together.

Y/N : Oh really?

Namjoon : yes why?

Y/N : What about us?

Namjoon : Huh?

Y/N : nothing!

Jungkook : nice!!

Riya : (she gently head back from him) I'm sorry.. I.. (looks into his eyes) I wanna give you a chance. I think you deserve it! Will you be mine?

Yoongi : Are.. are you??

Riya : Yeah!! (Sobbing while smiling)

Yoongi : yesss!! I do! (They pulled into a kiss again)

Y/N : uhh!! I'm very relaxed now! Bro let her off! I'll treat her wounds! Come on Riya! Let's go!

Yoongi : yeah.. I'll make soup for you. (He runs to the kitchen)

Namjoon : See hyung, he is jumping in joy man!

Jimin : sure! It should be! He wanted he get it!

Jungkook : yeahhhh...

Jimin : let see how it begins between me and Y/N!

Namjoon : keep dreaming!

Jimin : Oh come on bro you should know how to encourage huh!

Namjoon : I don't wanna!

Jimin : Lol!

Namjoon : yeah you!

Jungkook : ohh guys stop fighting! (Laughed)

Author's POV : At night as Namjoon's parents weren't home they decided to have a little alcohol party together to celebrate Riya and Yoongi's new life journey. Jimin and Jungkook was totally drunk. They decided to play truth and dare.

Riya : okay! We ate a lot, let's play some games..

Jimin : truth and dare!!

Riya : okayyy I'll spin the bottle first! (She spins it)

Namjoon : omo! (It stopped at Namjoon)

Riya : (Smirked at him and you) Okay so truth or dare?

Namjoon : Dare!

Riya : Brave Broooo!!!!

Namjoon : (proudly) yeah I'm sister!

Riya : so the dare is.... place a hickey (love bite) over Y/N's neck. Come on do it!

To Be Continue ~