Next Door (Part - 11)

Y/N : Namjoon! (You were expecting answer from him so his avoid made you disappointed)

Namjoon : let's goooo!! (He holds you hand and started drugging you towards the car)

Author's POV : After half an hour you both reached to a restuarant, as it's his home city he recommends you to try here once.

Namjoon : Here's food is very delicious. You won't regret I promise.

Y/N : Sure! your choice always be worthy to me darling!

Namjoon : (Blushed) well thanks! Hey.. can I ask you something?

Y/N : Go ahead! (While opening the menu card)

Namjoon : Why are you always flirty with me?

Y/N : (lit up you chin to face him) What did you mean ?

Namjoon : I mean you always use pronouns like Daddy, babe, babyboy, darling etc. When you call me. That's why I'm asking why you do that?

Y/N : Ummmm... I would love to have Kimbap and Tteok-bokki with some fried chicken and Dak Gomtang, we will shear babe I think I can't eat them all.

Namjoon : Sure!

Y/N : Okay fine serve fast huh!

Waiter : Thank you ma'am! Your food will be here soon. (He left)

Y/N : I know, you love chicken...

Namjoon : yeah..

Y/N : What's the matter??

Namjoon : nothing!

Y/N : oh come on Joonie! You know already why I always be flirty with you.

Namjoon : (he was looking outside as it's a corner table until you finally came to that matter he wanna talk about) I don't know! I hope I deserve answer.

Y/N : (sighed) ok fine! Look! I like your personality, I like the way you talk, I like so many things about you.

Namjoon : so the reason is you like me.