Next Door (Part - 7)

At home Dinner table ~

Author's POV : Namjoon's mom, dad and Jungkook, you, Namjoon everyone sat for dinner together.

Mom : sweetie, tell me about yourself, Do you have a boyfriend dear?

Y/N : No ma'am, not yet! I had some past relationships but those didn't make out.

Mom : Aigoo.. I see.. don't worry you will get your love of life soon dear!

Mom : BTW you can think about my son. He is very good person may little clumsy but I know his is a good hearted man! ( Namjoon chocked his food )

Y/N : Omo! Drink some water. ( You hand him your water glass as he choked )

Namjoon : Thanks... MOM! WHAT KIND OF DISCUSSION IS THIS?

Mom : Omo you are single and she is also single, so I was helping you both and I wanna have a daughter in law to company me in shoppings and hangouts. You never talk with any girls, no matter how much I say!

Namjoon : MOM!!

Dad : well you said right honey! He was afraid to talk with girls in childhood and now he is shy

Dad : well you said right honey! He was afraid to talk with girls in childhood and now he is shy .. I mean very shy! I know your son can't get a girl by his choice..so we have to interfere.. ( Namjoon's dad laughed )

Namjoon : mom! dad! Don't make me jock..

Mom : Omo sweetie I'm not making jokes my dear I'm just helping you to get her (winked)

Jungkook : well aunty you like our Y/N as a person right?

Mom : Yes obviously! She is very gentle and kind hearted girl, As i always wanted for my son!! Mmmm.. (dramatic caring pose)
(Namjoon was eating food beside you while keeping one hand on his forehead)

 (dramatic  caring pose) (Namjoon was eating food beside you while keeping one hand on his forehead)

Jungkook : then aunty lemme know you, she not that kind of girl whom you think she is...

Mom : Omo what did you mean?

Y/N : Jungkook... !! (Death stare at Jungkook)

Jungkook : no matter how much you give me death stares I'm not gonna stop today! Aunty she is drug addicted woman. She is not good enough as you think..

Mom : Omo! What kind of drugs she takes ? Heroine? Cocaine? Or something else?

Jungkook : huh! Nono I mean she is Alcoholic person and also smokes a lot!

Mom : so what?

Jungkook : huh??? So what means??

Mom : means It is a duration of age where people can't control themselves specially girls and also I was same like her. But now I really came in limits. So I know the problem, I also faced it, did it!

Jungkook : (shocked and open mouthed) ooo...

Mom : yeah so I don't care! She is a person with good heart and that matters most for my son!

Namjoon : Mom! It's enough.. I'm full I'm going now! (He stands up from the chair)

Mom : wait wait! Where are you going? Listen! From tomorrow you will give her a city tour! She is new here also our guest. Clear?

Namjoon : yeah mom of course I'll.

Mom : Good boy! Go sweetie he will show you your room. (She smiled sweetly to you, you nobbed and followed Namjoon)

Author's POV : As it was old Namjoon's house, there was only one extra room he had and he gave it to you, Jungkook decided to stay with Namjoon in other room. Those two rooms has same balcony but separated.

Y/N : Good night guys! Sweet dreams!

Namjoon : good night Y/Naa! Same to you.

Jungkook : have a bad night bitch! Heheheh! (Laughed)

Y/N : Kamina! (Bastard)

Author's POV : they slept in their rooms, when it was midnight, Jungkook started snoring so badly that Namjoon couldn't sleep beside him. Jungkook had this problem since his childhood, no doctors can make him cure.

Namjoon : (Sleepy voice) What the hell!!! (Looked at jungkook who was sleeping beside him)

Jungkook : *(Snores)*

Namjoon : hey bro! Don't snore man! I can't sleep because of you.. aishh.. (he shaked him)

Jungkook : umm..?? Hmm.. (sleepy)
(He stopped snoring for a while so Namjoon again get into sleep but the peace was temporary)

Namjoon : Ughhh!!! Again man! What the hack! I'm not gonna sleep with you! (He kicked jungkook's ass while sleeping)

Author's POV : Jungkook fall on the floor but, he didn't have any reaction cause of it, he was still snoring as before.

Namjoon : Aishhh... (he forgot that you were sleeping in his another room as he was sleepy he unlocked your door and came inside )

Y/N's POV : omo! What's the sound! Aigo! Someone trying to unlock the door .... Ughhh!! (You took our knife which you always keep with yourself even when you sleep, someone fall on you bed beside you and you tried to protect yourself with the knife but suddenly you shocked and stopped listening Namjoon's voice. He let his body half over you and half on the bed.)

Namjoon : (Sleepy) what a snore man.. fucked my sleep in this mid.. (slept)

Author's POV : As he was top of your half you couldn't move, and let him sleep as you remembered about Jungkook's snore and you forgot to tell him about it.

At morning ~

Mom : (unlocked your door and get inside) OMOOOO??!! (She was came with a cup of coffee which fall on the ground and broked, and that sound wake you and Namjoon up)

To Be Continue ~