Next Door (Part - 10)

Mr. Moscow : you msged me that you're coming and I send her for a shopping so I can meet you and... (he runs his hand along your waist and pull you closer, Namjoon felt bit uncomfortable about that scene but why, he didn't get it)

Y/N : Slow down Daddy! We have entire day ahead, no need to hurry. (You pushed him slightly)

Mr. Moscow : Y/N you always tell me that, it's been 9 months you even didn't let me touch you once, do really even care about your project babygirl?? (He tightened his hold and pressured you to be his close so you didn't prevent)

Y/N : Aigooo.. Daddyyy... don't be mad! I will give you soon what you need baby... (you said seductively in his ears, Namjoon was feeling very uneasy, seeing you in his arms, he tried to look away)

 (you said seductively in his ears, Namjoon was feeling very uneasy, seeing you in his arms, he tried to look away)

Mr. Moscow : okay my baby corn! Btw who is he? (He pointed Namjoon)

Y/N : (Smirked) He is my Boyfriend mr. Moscow!

Mr. Moscow : WHAT? WHAT NONSENSE!

Y/N : yes he is what happened?

Mr. Moscow : what do you mean by he is your boyfriend?? (He pushed you away forcefully cause you loose your balance but couple of a strong arm protected you from falling down)

Y/N : Aaahh... behave yourself mr. Moscow!

Namjoon : How dare you? (He was holding you tightly)

Mr. Moscow : dare?? Do you even know who I'm?? You don't know what's Fate of cheating me Y/N. I'll kill you! (He brings out his gun and pointed you)

Namjoon : No Y/N! (He covered you and throw a deathstare to Moscow which made you shocked, His eyes, gaze never had been like this before. A protective personality was flashing through his moves.)

Author's POV : But that time someone clapped and reveal herself front of Moscow

Author's POV : But that time someone clapped and reveal herself front of Moscow. A grimy smile occured in her face.

Mr. Moscow : A-Angelina!!

Mrs. Moscow : so baby? You can cheat over me but this little girl can't? You and I even spend more time then she did with you, so did you ever think about me?

Mr. Moscow : Honey! Honey I can explain.. she.. she was the one who seduced me at that party after that we ..

Mrs. Moscow : after that you had an affair with her isn't?

Mr. Moscow : yess baby! She did everything... she is a witch ... call the police and take her..

Y/N : I already did Mr. Moscow! (Police handcuffed him)

Mr. Moscow : I didn't do anything! Let go!!

Mrs. Moscow : you had so many puppets before I hired her darling! I know everything you did... just to catch you red handed I hired her. Okay bye mr. Cheater! I'm divorcing you and about your property, I wrote them mine already, you were so blind in her love trap that you didn't even realize, in which paper you signed in! (She shows the paper to him and bid bye to him dramatically) now go have fun in cell mr. Useless!

Author's POV : After the case shot out you holds Namjoon's hand who was standing while looking down.

Y/N : hey Joonie daddy! Are you upset for something?

Namjoon : huh! Nono.. are you done here?

Y/N : yeah we can go home now. Let's go ! (You holds his arm and start jumping a little like kids, he laughed)

Namjoon : you are a baby!

Y/N : Your baby?

Namjoon : (he coughed) I mean kid...

Y/N : Ummmm... yeah I have two sides you know! Well I have a question for you. Can I?

Namjoon : yeah please!

Y/N : why did you came front of his gun point and covered me... are you insane Namjoon?

Namjoon : Oh.. I.. just no reason...

Y/N : No Joon... (you looked at him, his illusive eyes meets yours) No one risks his life for someone, he barely knows about. There must be a reason behind it!

 There must be a reason behind it!

Namjoon : I.. I really don't know Y/Naa.. I just feel like ...

Y/N : like?

Namjoon : forget it!

Y/N : Do you ... feel for me Joon? (This question hesitates him, he hands up, while avoiding the question he said)

Namjoon : it's already evening! Are you hungry? let's go back, we will eat something outside today! Treat will be mine. (He smiled)

Y/N : Namjoon! (You were expecting answer from him so his avoid made you disappointed)

Namjoon : let's goooo!! (He holds you hand and started drugging you towards the car)

To Be Continue ~