Next Door (Part - 26)

Author's POV : Slowly you get into deep sleep. Suddenly some notifications came into Namjoon's phone. He opened them normally and his eyes get widened. He looks at your sleeping face.

Namjoon : Y/Naa.... How could you...? How? (a disappointed wishper came out from his mouth)

Author's POV : his grip over his phone gets more tight, he can't believe his eyes, the pictures are so real and it looks like you was agreed with Lucifer in those pictures. He close his eyes some drop of tears fall down on the floor long his red cheeks, he looked down. His face crackled with mental pain, he felt betrayed and just before one day of his engagement. He gets up and walked slowly towards the balcony while opening the door he bend over the edge of it. Slowly closing eyes with presence of cold wind, the snow fall started just after he went there. Looks like god sends snow to clam him with it's coldness. Some stocks of Deep cold wind was touching his hairs, face. Suddenly his eyebrows get twisted for some reasons. He started thinking about what your words, Constable coming from Lucifer's room, his worried face, your nonstop tears. He started having those flashbacks in his mind---

Y/N : Tell me.. if I betray you some day will you marry me? Will you still love me? Will you.. will you forgive me? (Crying)

At police station ~

Namjoon : Omo! I'm really very sorry! I'll buy you a same pair of this glass. I'm really sorry.

Constable : Thanks for your concern! (Left with worried face)

Author's POV : He opened his eyes and runs towards his table and bring out the glass pieces to observe it carefully. Then he suddenly feel this incident obviously have a deep secret. Somewhere in his heart was believing that You can't do this to him. He looks at your sleeping face once and called Jungkook.

Jungkook : Hello... aishhh... what now hyung?? It's mid night?? (Sleepy voice)

Namjoon : come to my room quick!

Jungkook : uhhh why?? What happened now? Do she fighting with you?

Namjoon : don't say nonsense jungkook it's serious! come up here quick!!

Jungkook : okay okay! Don't be mad! Aishh... coming!

Author's POV : after he came into your room Namjoon saw him the pictures and his face get shocked, he was fuming in anger.

Jungkook : LUCIFEEERR!!!

Namjoon : shhhhh!!! She is sleeping! Don't shout! Do you know him?

Jungkook : Fuck! Yess I know him very well. A fuckboy! He was in our college when me and your girlfriend were in same college. He always have an eye on her body. I was there to protect her, I warned Lucifer many times. But he.. he .. (jungkook looks at you and get emotional) He touched my sister... I'm not gonna spare him by any chance!!

Namjoon : I'll kill him! How could he touch my fiance?? (Namjoon's eyes gets red, he was also fuming in anger)

Jungkook : let's go! Let's report police!

Namjoon : they help us.

Jungkook : huh? Why?

Namjoon : do we have proof? I'm sure she was forced to get intimate with him, he surely threatened her to loose her job. I know her well. But the problem is... this pictures are so real! They seems like she was also into Him.

Jungkook : well that's right! Then? What will we do? We can't leave him any way!

Namjoon : leave?? Never! He is senior officer isn't it? I'll show him how the jail food teste like! See this! (Showing jungkook the broken wine glass)

Jungkook : Omo! It's wine glass! (He started sniffing it around while holding in his hand slightly)

Namjoon : I crushed on a Constable who was coming from Lucifer's room worriedly. he had two wine glasses in his tray and I accidentally broked one. This is the broken one.

Jungkook : Ummmmm... (his eyebrows twisted and a wide smirk came into his face) lemme test this glass. Gimme!

Namjoon : You are a Food inspector, so I thought you could help me to find out.

Jungkook : Hyung! Don't worry that jerk's game is end now! (Winked) I'm damn sure it wasn't only wine, he mixed something else in it... maybe..

Namjoon : may be??

Jungkook : Viagra... (he whispered while pressing his teeth, his anger clearly showed up in his voice)

Namjoon : Bastard! I'll kill him!!

Jungkook : clam down! I'll have a report on it. I need to go lab right now. I'm damn sure it's Viagra, cause her pictures looks like she also have emotionally connected.

Namjoon : umm...

Y/N : jungkook! BABE! What are you both doing together? (Sleepy face)

Namjoon : Omo! Babe! Sleep! Don't get up.. (he runs towards you) you are having fever honey! Sleep now. We were just having some bro moments nothing else.

Y/N : ohh.. I see.. sleep with me please..

Namjoon : okaay babe! Just wait some minutes.

Author's POV : he went towards Jungkook who already hided the glass pieces to not to show you.

Namjoon : okay bro! See you tomorrow! We will get the bridal dresses at morning when her parents will land here. See you there then!

Jungkook : yess boss! (Hugged and left)

Namjoon : (after locking the door he came to bed and laid down beside you while holding you tightly) Love you Y/Nshii !!

Y/N : (you also took warm shelter in his embrace) Love you more... (you closed your eyes)

Namjoon : I promise I'll never let you suffer in any kind of setuation.. and always have your side... (he noticed you slept, placing a soft kiss on your forehead he also closed his eyes)

To be Continue ~