Next Door (Part - 15)

Author's POV : you started walking towards the market. You almost lost in thoughts, while crossing a road and didn't notice the signal. A car hits your fit, the hit made you fall in the road........

BAAAAM!!

The car stopped. You felt dizzy, your head was spinning, at that moment you just realized you fall on the road, your legs were paining hard, but you can't move your body. Slowly your eyes gone close, and you got senceless in middle of the read. After a while you find yourself in a clinic. Luckily you didn't get serious injuries, just a cut on your right knee.

Y/N : Doctor...

Doctor : Ohh are you feeling okay now?

Y/N : Yeah..

Doctor : Don't you have someone with you?

Y/N : No Doctor, I was alone.

Doctor : Okay then call someone who can take you home from here.

Y/N : Doctor, I can walk, no need to call anyone, just tell me if you done.

Doctor : (shaking head in disbelief) okay as you wish but be careful. Yeah I'm done take this tablets, and apply this medicine in your injuries. (Handing you Prescription)

Y/N : Ok Doctor. Thank you very much!

Doctor : (nodded)

Author's POV : you get into a shop and buy some snacks and ramen. After you done you decided to head back home. After you left from home at morning, Namjoon also left for a walk, as he was not feeling good mentally, he also didn't had his breakfast and lunch, when it was dinner time he head back to home but before you.

At Namjoon's Home ~

Mom : Sweetie where did you go from morning?? Where is Y/N ?

Namjoon : I had a work mom..

Mom : I see.. come here! did you ate anything from morning huh tell?

Namjoon : No..

Mom : Why?? Aigoo.. come and eat! By the way Y/N is also absent from morning, I thought she is with you..

Namjoon : (sitting on the chair) why she should be with me? Huh? Who am I to her? (Quite high speech)

Mom : Omo.. what happened? Did you guys faught?

Jungkook : (Furiously came in front of him) Y/N is missing Hyung!! Her phone is coming off, also the guards didn't know where is she, if anything happens with her I won't leave you hyung! Mind it! (Teary eyes while fuming in anger)

Namjoon : What do you mean by that??? Do you try to say, because of me, she is missing???

Jungkook : Yeah absolutely! You slept with her last night!

Mom : What?

Namjoon : What the hell! Your bestie was drunk and you all as well, she needed help that's why I stayed at her room.

Jungkook : Tell me! Why she left you?? You absolutely did something wrong!!

Namjoon : Shut Up Jungkook! Mind your language! YOUR BESTIE WAS THE ONE WHO USED ME AND LEFT ME ALONE!!! NOT ME!! I'M NOT A IRRESPONSIBLE COWARD MAN!

Y/N : (entered) Who is irresponsible?? Who is coward?? What's going on guys?

Mom : (panicked) Omo... Y/N, come dear .. where did you go? See! They are fighting for you?

Y/N : Huh? What's going on guys?? What's wrong?

Namjoon : Mom! I'm complete with my dinner! I'm going to sleep don't disturb me!