The Hangouts (Nightsolarkiller)🧸

Small A/N
clxxdy_sky requested this. And I'm sorry I couldn't find any art of this ship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the couch resting since I just finished a mission and was quite exhausted from the destruction and fighting with the Stars again.
I sighed from sudden boredom and grabbed my phone out of my pocket and started scrolling through social media to ease myself from fidgeting too much.

It had been an hour or two before I finally decided that there was nothing else on my phone that interested me anymore.

I put my phone back in my pocket and sat up. I sighed again and rubbed my eye sockets to clear my groggy vision from looking at my phone for too long. Slowly standing up I stretched, after feeling a few pops in my back I sighed in satisfaction, slouching over a bit.

*Grrrahg*

'Sheesh, I'm hungry. I wonder if there's anything in the fridge that I would want to eat.'

I walked around the couch and through the entranceway that was a few feet behind the couch and into the dining room/kitchen.

I looked in the fridge and saw some turkey on the middle shelf. I ended making myself a turkey sandwich and teleported back to the couch, and grabbed the remote from the coffee table.

Turning on the TV; I went to Prime and started watching a movie we'd already purchased, and ate my sandwich.

I was halfway through the movie when I suddenly started hearing noises somewhere.
Confused, I paused the movie and got up from the couch trying to pinpoint where it was coming from. It was slightly louder in the kitchen, so I teleported there.

I knew there would nothing in the kitchen because I would have already have known what is was. So I continued to listen around and went over to the door on the left. Which led to the huge hallway to bosses' corridors and the stairs.

Putting my non-existent ear to the door I listened closely but unfortunately, the noises were still too far to identify who it was.

Twisting the knob, I opened the door and went into the dark hallway.

Looking in both directions I found nothing. Except that the noises were louder to the right of the hallway...which is where bosses' quarters were.

'Maybe I shouldn't investigate this any further, I mean he could just be talking to someone important. Or he could be throwing a fit and trashing his office. ...yeah I'm going.'

I closed the door behind me and started walking through the dark hallway and to the two huge beautiful oak doors at the end of it. They had the most interesting design on them, they almost looked like they should be in a museum.

When I got to the huge doors, the noises were like two people yelling at each other. Putting my skull on the door lightly, I listened.

"That still doesn't explain why you are here, of all people I could've dealt with, it had to be you!,"

Nightmare was not pleased to have this person here, I wonder who would get Nightmare to act so ferrell and so out of character. It's not like him to yell so loud, he usually has that calm tone when mad.