Chapter 3

I dropped my bag down beside my door and laid on my bed. I was taking out my homework when Kira walked in. "If you wanted to stay over then you should've just called." I said, making her blush easily.

"I just wanted to know if I can stay here for a while because my printer is broken." She said while staring at the printer anxiously. Whatever she has to do it must be important.

"Sure thing. But if the printer runs out of ink then your going to have to pay for it." I remind her as she instantly pulled out her laptop.

I go back to my work but there was something pulling at the back of my mind like...oh no she didn't! I look over at some of the sheets of papers that she had in her hands that said Bardo on the title.

Clearing my throat I got new found courage. "Kira?" I asked her partially looking at the screen.

"I am sorry I should've told you that i wasn't doing homework so i sorry...again" Kira said, letting her antisocial show. Oh Kira! I really need to teach you how to talk like a normal person.

"It's okay Kira. Really" I reassure her because she looks like a caught cat. "Just don't do it again." I say kidding. Once I say this her eyes somehow get even wider. "Oh my God Kira I was kidding!" I say when she doesn't catch on.

I pull a chair up beside her which makes her look uncomfortable like she wanted to do this by herself. Okay, you get to come into my house, sit in my chair, use my printer, and you don't want me to help? That is harsh!

"You searched everyone of these sites?" I ask surprised to see every tab in a purple shade. Kira slowly nods making me laugh. She looks at me confused like she has no idea why I am laughing. I think I need to take her out into public more. "This is going to be a long night." I say to myself while watching the screen.

Update Yes! I finally got a chapter in! I also need to tell you about the new book I am doing. It is called Lost Without Hope. Thankyou