Chapter 7

As I got ready for school the next day my mom came into the room. "Hi mom." I said as I packed last nights homework into a bag.

"I know you know." Those were the words that left her mouth. I had somewhat of an idea of what she was talking about but I wanted to make sure.

"There is a lot of things I know. You have to be more specific than that." I told her while shaking my head.

"The aurora around you. what color is it?" She asked.

"How so you even know this?" I asked in disbelief.

"I heard you and Kira talking about it yesterday." She said bluntly. "But I have to know what color it is."

I slowly sat down on my bed and put my hands to my head. "I-I don't know it keeps changing from colors like orange, green, red, there was one that was like a almost white like something you would think as a spirit, then another white that you barely notice and I have no clue what the hell is wrong with me-"

I was about to ramble on until my mom cut me off. "There is a legend about this specific type of kitsunes-"

"Kitsunes?"

"What we are. Anyway-"

"What we are! The last time I checked I didn't sign up to be apart of a make-believe fan-club." I stood up and slung my backpack around my shoulder.

"Believe it or not this isn't just make believe. Your photos will prove it." She pointed toward my phone on the desk. "Now let me finish without any interruptions." She pleaded before continuing. "Each kitsune is assigned to a different element but only the rarest can make an exception. They are chosen to take every element because there will be great danger ahead of them." My mother finished the last part with worry laced in her voice.

"Can I tell Kira about the kitsu-what now." I asked impatiently.

"Did you forget about the part where you have great danger in front of you?" She asked with a sort of disbelief in her voice.

"Ok what. I think you should lay off on the drinks for a while and come back toe tonight when your sober." I tell her as I left my room. As I left the room I swear I saw a tear roll down her cheek.
----
Here is another chapter! Just for you all! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time I have been sent away to too many camps.

I am going to end this one-sided conversation and go to sleep
-Grace