Temp Job

"Now hear me out-"

"No. Hell no in fact. Why the fuck would you just apply for a temp agency? I get it okay, work sucks, you've been stuck at a meaningless job, coming home all pissed off and now this? You quit, so this is your solution?" Brent asked as I sighed heavily.

"You know I still care.... I still want us, sugar-bear. But you can't just keep making these irrational choices."

"Irrational? I was miserable. You wanted to call off the wedding Brent, I didn't. Not till you told me why.. then I understood." I replied.

"I didn't call off the wedding permanently Sugar-bear, I still love you and want this to work.. but you need a stable job." He said as he took a bite of the dinner I had made. This was how it was with us. Me, the never organized skeptic who really rather stay at home and sleep the night away, and Brent.. the ever outgoing party boy who I had fallen hard for in high school- senior year. We made it through college and he was working at this big company that provided great benefits for him. We were supposed to get married last year but he pulled me aside while I was figuring out the venue.. he wanted to put the wedding off till he could buy us a house where we could start a family.

The idea was nice, but as time went on we kind of drifted.. I no longer wore the engagement ring, I gave it back to him when he decided it was best if he moved out and closer to his work. I just... I couldn't understand. Then he started to blame me for things not working, all because I hated my then job- doing data work for some company who didn't give a damn about it's employees. Brent had a point... I was above that job, I had computer knowledge and coding skills that should have landed me in like.. computer work, higher up shit like security, that kind of job came with great benefits and yearly bonuses. But nope, nope... I got so sick of the data work that I quit... and went to a temp agency. That's what tonight's fight was about.

"This isn't going to work for us if you don't have something Sugar-bear. You need stability." He said unapologetically.

"Like you, you mean?" I made the comment with as little sass as I could muster.

"Yes, like me. Something with promise, with a ladder to climb and something that provides you with benefits." He said the same thing so often I felt like I'd vomit if I heard it again.

"Sugar-bear, I love you, I do... please just consider applying to something better, a bigger company." Brent had this thing he did, he'd push and then act like it was out of concern for me. But yet moments ago he made me feel like the reason we were not still engaged was because I didn't have the ability to get a job that was good enough.

He got up after picking at his plate... he didn't even finish all of his steak. He walked over to me and pulled me up to him. Lifting his hand to my chin he pulled my head up to look at him before he pushed his lips onto mine. I knew what was coming next....

○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○

"Yeah.... Like that baby... you like that huh? Like it when Daddy gives it to you huh! Say my name!" He grunted as he thrusted in and out of me. This was the usual... he came for dinner, and to get his dick wet... I softly moaned.. not really feeling it but I cared about him. He was good guy.. just.. .a little pushy.

"Brent." I forced out in a soft moan. He was starting to pulse and I was thankful he was wearing a condom when he suddenly grunted and his body jerked into me more. He groaned and pumped himself into me one more time before falling onto me and sighing. He pulled out, threw the condom away and kissed my cheek.

"Love it when daddy makes you moan huh my sugar-bear?" He nuzzled against me, trying to be affectionate. I relaxed and scooted against him more, I liked the cuddles... it didn't happen often so I was glad when it did. I wasn't exactly into calling him 'daddy' though...