8 Months

Paradise came and went. Before I knew it, we were walking hand in hand down this suburban street. In a city somewhere I'd never been. Hoseok and I had made the journey into a normal life. It was difficult at times for him, for a while he was so suspicious of everyone who greeted us when we moved into our new house. Anyone who talked to him while mowing the lawn or even when the mailman delivered the mail... he was suspicious of them.
He started to relax more a few months in. And now he was at the point where he'd help the old couple across the street when they needed it. He'd also share pruning tips with the neighbors as well as start chatting about sports.
I managed just fine, after all I had a normal life a lot more recently than Hoseok had. For me it wasn't difficult... for the most part. It didn't take long to get used to the women in the neighborhood being.. well a little overbearing and gossipy. But it was a nice area, and the people were friendly. Hoseok managed to open his arcade, and within the arcade he helped me open a nice little eatery. Families could come and play various games as well as lazer tag and paintball- we had a nice big paintball course outside that people really seemed to like. And if they worked up an appetite they could come sit down at a table or booth and have a bite to eat. We had desserts and even cakes too for those who wanted to have birthday parties here.
I was really proud of us, and after 6 months of being open we were doing great and word had spread faster than our ads that we had a nice place to have some family fun. Everything had fallen into place, we were happy. Hard working days, and nights of seemingly endless passion.

"What do you say... we do something a little crazy?" Hoseok asked one night as we were cuddling in bed.

"What kind of crazy?" I asked him. He grinned and kissed the top of my head.

(Kai's POV)

I sat there waiting, it was their move. My gun was in my hands. Firm grip on the butt of the gun, one finger at the ready near the trigger. My back was against the wall. I didn't plan on a shoot out in the parking garage of some casino. But here I am, silently praying my third eye has a way out of this.

"Camie... please tell me you have something.. anything on how to get out of here." I whispered to her.

"Agent K, I.. they have you blocked from all sides. I don't know how you're going to get out of there... unless you have a parachute and can jump off the roof?" She questioned. I sighed and when I heard one of these bastards come closer while trying to reload their gun, I quickly peeked out around the wall and shot the bastard. I hit him right in the chest and he collapsed. Two more idiots came around the corner and as I was taking care of them, I didn't hear the two men coming from behind me.

*POP POP*

Two loud pops from behind me alerted me to the two I'd missed. Standing there in a black suit, chest showing with no shirt underneath, and black sleek shoes with a diamond buckle- Was the man I'd admired for so long. His shades covered his eyes but his smirk was something I knew. And beside him, in a tight black long dress with a slit up to her upper thigh, showing the thigh holster where the gun she was holding had previously been. Her heels making her a little taller and hair waving over her shoulders- The woman I'd looked to as a deer friend, maybe a bit of an older sister.

"Rookie move, Agent." The man I'd looked up to said to me as he continued to smirk and reach out to pat my shoulder.

"Well, I got this newbie third eye... and-"

"HEY!" Camie had been listening of course.

"Don't blame the third eye. We can handle more than you think." My favorite woman- aside from my mother, said as she put her gun down. I smiled at her, she was like me. We had both been third eyes, we knew the hassle and how much strength it took mentally to be able to focus and keep the agent informed... but we weren't that anymore. No, here we were... both on the same level as the man who kind of brought us all together.