Weird

(excuse typos, will edit later)

2 weeks later
Trench Town

I'm back home for the weekend because it's my cousin's birthday party so I'm here for support.

Kaylee and I are in the house getting ready.

Well more like she's ready and I've been through 7 outfits and she's lying on the bed frustrated.

The room is a mess and this is the exact reason why I plan my outfits months before.

Cyah tek stress

However, I was told about this event two days ago and since I'm busy with school I had no time to find an outfit.

But I swear if Kaylee sighs one more time or tell me fi hurry up me aguh diss har

I'm already pissed off trying to find an outfit and she's on her phone not helping so I don't get why she's getting upset.

She can gwaan leff me enu

Kmt

I put a next outfit on and look in the mirror.

I don't like the pants

Cho bomboclaat man

Ughhhh, I took it off and went through my clothes to find a next one

"Girl just put on something and come nuh why yuh affi wah look like afi yuh birthday " Kaylee said and hissed her teeth

Ummm?

I didn't even give her the time of day, I really don't want to do or act away that I'll regret later.

Finally deciding on a white top and a simple ripped jeans I completed the look with a Louis Vuitton bag, belt and sneakers.

I took the bonnet off and used a paddle brush to run through the wig so my curls would have more body.

I already did my makeup earlier so I just touched it up to make it look more fresh and redid my lip combo.

Ok a me this.

I took a mirror video and sent it Drew and Beyonce

I looked at the room, I'll have to clean this later cause I'm already late

"I'm ready" I said to Kaylee walking out and turning the fan and lights off

"Think you wouldn't finish tonight"

Ignored

"Take my picture here" she said handing me her phone

Wasn't she just in a rush?

I took the next 10 minutes fixing her and making sure that her pictures came out good.

When it was my turn she was done in five minutes. I looked at the pictures, most were offguards since I change poses alot while the others were blurry.