Chapter 2

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

As Clary and Mia stared baffled with the two other Shadowhunters mirroring their expressions, and Simon quizzical as to why both twins were staring with dumbfound expressions at thin air when still unseen to the mundane came a tall, handsome, well-built young man around Mia's age with dark hair and blue eyes. He seem to bear resemblance with Izzy.

 He seem to bear resemblance with Izzy

Siblings perhaps?

"What are you two doing standing around and checking out the mundanes?" Alec not bothering to pay attention to the twin sisters that his siblings were ogling at. "We have a mission so lets go." Chastising the two as it was bad enough on not getting clearance for this mission given Jace and Izzy can be rule breakers at few times.

Jace examines Clary carefully. "How can I not know who you are?"

"Alec, they can see us?" Izzy whispered, her gaze locked onto Mia.

Mia's face harden as she did not want this. She grabs Clary's hand and dragged her. "We're leaving."

Clary is gobsmack at her sister's blunt response. "Wait what?"

"Whoa why?" Simon question in surprise as the tow twins were calling it a night already.

"C'mon!" Alec calls to his siblings as he heads into Pandemonium Club.

Jace and Izzy are left to stare after the leaving twins and wish to question them as they were curious, but duty calls. Reluctantly they head inside.

Clary pries her wrist out of her sister's strong grip. "Wait a second! Those were Shadowhunters?"

"Yeah, which means roadblocks that will get in our way." Mia spat, turning to her sister. "I am not getting involved with other Shadowhunters."

"You're being dramatic." Clary argued.

"Clary, when Shadowhunters are involved, there is a can of snakes to deal with like for one the Clave and Covenant. Sed lex dura lex."

Clary sighed and translates. "The Law is hard, but it is the Law."

"I don't want anyone breathing down my neck, especially if Valentine is involved."

"Mia, the two of us can't go against Valentine alone. Valentine has demons and Circle followers. Where there are Shadowhunters there are institutes. Weapons, resources, technology. Do I need to go on?"

"And what is the price for all those benefits?" Mia fired back.

Clary scoffed. "Rebel."

"It is better to reign in hell than serve in heaven. Shadowhunters are a group elitism. Arrogant of believing they are superior, self-righteous jerkasses, prejudice against Downworlders since they see them as dangerous criminals needed to be kept in check for even the slightest of a hiccup, see mundanes as helpless and useless, cruel and callous with the Covenant they enforce. They make the barbarians appear as saints with their cruel punishments. The laws are crippled." Mia narrows her eyes. "We don't need anyone else. We can deal with things on our own like we've always have for years."