Ten

When Emmett found out that there was a storm, it made him excited. He walked in and looked at his mate and smiled as she was sleeping in. He walked over to her and climbed in the bed. RaeLynn turned around and smiled at him. "What can I do for you this morning?" She asked.

"We have a baseball game. Do you want to go?"

RaeLynn didn't know if she should or not because of the nomads. Emmett could tell with the way she was thinking meant she was worried about the nomads. "Baby, I'm not pressuring you into going." He says. "My family really likes you, but you don't have to go."

"It's the fact that the nomads are out there." She tells him as she climbed on top of him. "I rather be alone with you, but I don't want you missing out on your favorite sport." Emmett closed his eyes knowing what she was doing. "So, since it's just us. I'm having you before you go play."

"Baby, I love you."
~~~
Later that day, RaeLynn was reading her a book when she heard a noise. She walked over to the fire place and grabbed the poker. Walking towards the noise, RaeLynn raised the poker ready to swing. Michael came around the corner and grabbed the poker as RaeLynn swung as Rosalie stared in shock. "Damn, woman." He says. "I thought I was your friend."

"She's ready to fight."

"Don't ever sneak in a house when a woman is alone." She tells him. "Where's Emmett?"

Emmett walked in causing her to run and hug him. "I was looking for the nomads."

"What do you mean?"

Rosalie looked at her friend. "RaeLynn, there is a hunt. Bella's scent was blown to the nomads by the wind."

"Why do I have a feeling that I need to leave?"

"Because no one is going to harm my beautiful mate." Emmett tells her. "I will pack all of our things and we are going on a break. Just you and me."

RaeLynn hugged him as they walked away together. Michael looked at his mate and Jasper. "You know, I have to go help Edward with Alice, but that girl, I think we need to train her."

"Definitely." She says kissing him. "Be careful."

"I love you, Rose."

"I love you, Michael."
~~~
When they walked into the garage, RaeLynn saw everyone talking about the plan, but Edward looked at her and Emmett. "So, are you really not going to help?"

"Bella isn't my problem and will never be my problem. My only concern is RaeLynn James. She's nothing like Bella." He looked at her as she was looking at him smiling. "I will only focus on her for the rest of my life." He says. "Now, if you excuse us.."

"We need your help, Emmett." Bella says. "For me."

RaeLynn looked at Bella as she scoffed. "Are you trying to seduce my boyfriend with your so called boyfriend in the room?"

"No."

"That's not what it sounded like. You just said we need your help, Emmett. For me." She states. "Edward may not act the way Emmett does with me, but you are not and will not think that you can touch someone else's man unless you want to have a broke noise or worse."

Bella got in the car as Emmett held a proud smile. "Now that, was hot."

Michael and Rosalie smiled as RaeLynn spoke the truth. They watched her get in the car and leave with Emmett as Bella sat in the car waiting for her, Alice, and Jasper to leave.