Four

"It's time for RaeLynn to know, Emmett." Rosalie said making Edward look at the blonde shock. The blonde saw and rolled her eyes. "She deserves to know, Edward. RaeLynn isn't curious and two she brought the Emmett we know back. He lost her once and he's not losing her again. I won't let that happen."

Emmett looked at his best friend and sighed. She was right. RaeLynn needed to know. "Rosalie's right." Michael said from behind her. "We can't lose RaeLynn again."

"We're not losing her." Emmett said as he looked at them. "I listened the last time and I had to watch her get married, have children, and grow old and die. I'm not losing RaeLynn this time."

Edward watched as Emmett walked away. Rosalie made a point. RaeLynn needs to know.
~~~
RaeLynn smiled as she arrived. Emmett saw her and smiled as he walked over to where she parked. RaeLynn got out and felt arms around her. Looking up, she smiled as she saw it was Emmett. "Hey." She replies.

"Hey." Emmett says with a sigh making her look at him.

"Emmett, are you okay?" She asked as she cupped his cheek.

Emmett smiled at the touch of her hand. He looked at her not knowing where he should tell her. "I need to tell you something." He said. "It has to be somewhere where no one could hear us."

"Okay." RaeLynn said. "Where can we go?"

Emmett smiled as he lead her to the passenger seat of her car and opened it. RaeLynn got in as Emmett shut her door and walked to the driver side. RaeLynn grabbed his hand with a smile. "Ready?" He asked.

"Yes."
~~~
"Vampires?" She said as she looked at Emmett. "Oh, Emmett. You don't have to think I'm afraid."

"You're not."

"No." She tells him. "I'm glad we got to meet each other."

"Than you should know there was a girl. She wasn't my mate, but I still loved her. She didn't want to be turned, but promised to keep what we were a secret. It was painful to watch her fall in love with another, marry him, have children, and grow old." RaeLynn smiled as she took his hand. "The day she past, she told me that I would see her again."

"Oh." RaeLynn replies looking down.

"It's you." Emmett tells her. "You look just like her, but you are my mate and I refuse to listen to my family. I want to be with you."

"So your saying you'll turn me?"

"Yes." He replies. "That's if you want."

RaeLynn smiled and kissed him. "Emmett, let's worry about that after school. Right now. I want to know you better."

Emmett smiled as he held her. She wanted him to turn her, but right now, he wanted to know her and feel the human experience he hasn't had in years. RaeLynn James is a special person. Someone he has already loves.