Two

The next day RaeLynn felt like this was going to be a long week. She woke up to her grams gone to work, than she had a call from Bella, and lastly, she thought of Emmett. The boy was friendly and very active. She didn't think nothing was wrong with him or his family seemed normal. RaeLynn wondered why Bella thought they were different.

She grabbed her bag and left. Her mind still on what Bella told her.
~~~
She arrived at the school and got out not seeing the Cullens or Bella watching her. RaeLynn just walked in and straight to her locker. Emmett looked at Bella with a glare before following. "What did she tell RaeLynn?"

"Everything that happened last week and how she suspects us as not human." Alice replies.

"RaeLynn is trying to understand why we wouldn't be humans. That's what she sees us as."

Rosalie and Michael sighed and walked off. Someone actually thinks their human as Bella thought something different.

At the locker, Emmett was hugging RaeLynn as she hated that the Cullens were thought differently. Emmett was glad she wasn't suspicious like Bella, but knew he had to tell her. "Thank you for not believing her."

"I rather believe you not some person who doesn't know. It's wrong to judge people." She tells him as she cupped his cheek. "I know that if you are hiding something from me than you will tell me when you feel the time is right."

Emmett nodded as the bell rang. He shut her locker and the two walked towards class as Rosalie and Michael watched. Hearing her say that she'll wait for him to tell her was a relief, but wondered if RaeLynn James will accept Emmett.